-Caveat Lector-

This is an extract of an National Public Radio (NPR) interview
    between a female broadcaster and US Army Lieutenant General
    Reinwald about sponsoring a Boy Scout Troop on his military
    installation.

    Interviewer: "So, LTG Reinwald, what are you going to do with these
    young boys on their adventure holiday?"

    LTG Reinwald: "We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing,
    archery, and shooting."

    Interviewer: "Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?"

    LTG Reinwald: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on
    the range."

    Interviewer: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous
    activity to be teaching children?"

    LTG Reinwald: "I don't see how, we will be teaching them proper
    range discipline before they even touch a firearm."

    Interviewer: "But you're equipping them to become violent killers."

    LTG Reinwald: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're
    not one, are you?"

    End of the interview