http://whitehouse.org/news/2003/030103.asp
For Immediate Release
-
Office of the Press Secretary
-
March 1, 2003
-
9:11 A.M. (EST)

SECRETARIES RUMSFELD & WOLFOWITZ EXPLAIN MORAL NECESSITY OF
NATION BOMBING BUILDING TO ASSEMBLED LIMP-WRISTED PRESS NANCYS
Press Conference by Secretary & Deputy Secretary of Defense

SECRETARY RUMSFELD: Good morning. The President cannot join us for this
brief right-wing policy advertisement with you fine sedated members of the
press, as he is currently still kung-fu skull-cracking Arab madmen in
dreamland.

SECRETARY WOLFOWITZ: The reason we called you all here today is to
refute recent leaks about the logistical details surrounding the upcoming
glorious occupation and noble democratization of Iraq. We are prepared
and committed to "nation building" - which need we remind you, was one
of the fundamental planks of the President's foreign policy platform during
the 2000 campaign. It's one of dozens of reasons he won in an
unprecedented landslide.

(Laughter.)

SECRETARY RUMSFELD: Good Gosh. No. He did. Yes. Yes. No. Don't laugh. I
don't think that's professional. No. He did. "Nation Building." Yes. Not Gore.
Yes. He Did. Let's just agree to disagree.

Anyway, regardless of your biased liberal bungling of basic historical facts,
Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz and I will take four or five questions at this
time. Let's begin. Helen?

Q: The build-up of American forces in the Persian Gulf region would
appear to be nearing completion. At this time, can you talk briefly about...
the aftermath?

SECRETARY RUMSFELD: What aftermath? We bulldoze the flame-broiled piles
of heathen, still- quivering limbs into pits, douse them in gasoline, then
have ourselves a big old sand-pig roast. What else is there to say?

Q: To date, formal, unchanging government estimates on the financial
impact of the upcoming war have been all but impossible to come by. Can
you tell us, specifically, how much it's going to cost, and how much faster
Americans can expect our already-imploding economy to completely
collapse?

DEPUTY SECRETARY WOLFOWITZ: Bellyaching about the economy and dumb
poor people without jobs or enough to eat is for panty-waist Democrats
and journalists. We're warriors. And truth be told, this war and the military
budget increases that accompany it are best thing to happen to our
Republican sugar-daddies since those towelhead bastards hit us back on
9/11. Which is to say that it all goes back to Commandant Karl's edict
numero uno: "Win at any cost: this war is about 2004."

Q: It was recently disclosed that the Pentagon has ordered over 50,000
body bags in anticipation of potential mass casualties suffered due to
chemical, biological or nuclear weapons. Can you tell us how many soldiers
you expect to be killed during the seizure of Iraqi oil fields?

DEPUTY SECRETARY WOLFOWITZ: Goodness gracious! Look. Colored
enlisted boys are no different from spotted owls and manatees - plentifully
disposable. The important thing to remember here is that this President
Bush won't screw up like his sissy daddy did. No sir. We intend to cram
Saddam's cous-cous squirting caboose down his tin pot despot throat and
then emerge victorious in the 2004 election. So however many lower class
corpses it takes to remain submerged in this politically beneficial quagmire
of endless Pavlovian terror alerts, well then that's how many are needed.
Hell, we'll order another 50,000 body bags if necessary.

Q: Secretary Rumsfeld, have you been working out, sir?

SECRETARY RUMSFELD: Indeed I have. That's pure American muscle you see
bulging through these liver spots. Yessir. It's firm. It's taut. Indeed - these
are the biceps of a 58, 59 year-old man. And I don't mean that in a faggoty
way. One more question.

Q: As the heads of the Pentagon, and by extension, the whole US military,
does it bother either of you that you've been turned into little more than
two political chess pieces - being exploited to help keep Americans in a
perpetual state of paranoia, enabling a select group of civilian, corporate-
sponsored multi-millionaires to force their narrow agenda of tax cuts for
those who don't need them and backward, draconian social morals on the
world's supposedly greatest democracy?

DEPUTY SECRETARY WOLFOWITZ: Not me. You, Rummy?

SECRETARY RUMSFELD: Jumpin Jehosophat no! Look, for guys like us -
educated, wealthy white men who have never tasted the bitterness of
battle, all that stuff is just background noise. This is about the killing. The
indiscriminate, wholesale, erotic, power-mad killing.

Capiche? Good. Press conference over.

» E-MAIL THIS PAGE TO A FELLOW REPUBLICAN «

###

<< back

career opportunities | privacy policy | accessibility | links | reader mail |
link to whitehouse.org | web team

©2001-2003 - a chickenhead productions parody - disclaimer & terms
Forwarded for your information.  The text and intent of the article
have to stand on their own merits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material
for non-profit research and educational purposes only.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do
not believe simply because it has been handed down for many genera-
tions.  Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and
rumoured by many.  Do not believe in anything simply because it is
written in Holy Scriptures.  Do not believe in anything merely on
the authority of teachers, elders or wise men.  Believe only after
careful observation and analysis, when you find that it agrees with
reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all.
Then accept it and live up to it." The Buddha on Belief,
from the Kalama Sutra

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>