To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   "cosmicdot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:40:58 -0000
Subject:                [CIA-DRUGS] Rowley blows 2nd whistle - LOUDER

Rowley letter to FBI director

Published March 6, 2003 LETR06

Minneapolis, MN 55401
February 26, 2003

FBI Director Robert Mueller

FBI Headquarters

Washington D.C.

Dear Director Mueller:

In June, 2002, on the eve of my testimony to the Senate Judiciary
Committee, you told me that you appreciate constructive criticism and
that FBI agents should feel free to voice serious concerns they may
have about senior-level FBI actions. Since then I have availed myself
twice of your stated openness.

At this critical point in our country's history I have decided to try
once again, on an issue of even more consequence for the internal
security posture of our country. That posture has been weakened by
the diversion of attention from al-Qaeda to our government's plan to
invade Iraq, a step that will, in all likelihood, bring an
exponential increase in the terrorist threat to the U.S., both at
home and abroad.

In your recent testimony to the Senate, you noted that "the al-Qaeda
network will remain for the foreseeable future the most immediate and
serious threat facing this country," adding that "the prevention of
another terrorist attack remains the FBI's top priority." You then
noted that a "U.S.-Iraq war could prompt Baghdad to more directly
engage al-Qaeda and perhaps provide it with weapons of mass
destruction." But you did not connect these very important dots.

Your recent briefings of field management staff have thrown light on
the immense pressures you face as you try to keep the FBI intact and
functioning amid persistent calls for drastic restructuring. You have
made it clear that the FBI is perilously close to being divided up
and is depending almost solely upon the good graces of Attorney
General Ashcroft and President Bush for its continued existence.
Clearly, this tense environment poses a special challenge to those
like you who are responsible for providing unbiased, objective
intelligence and national security advice to the country's leaders.
But I would implore you to step out of this pressure-cooker for a few
minutes and consider the following:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If, as you have said, "the prevention of another terrorist attack
remains the FBI's top priority," why is it that we have not attempted
to interview Zacarias Moussaoui, the only suspect in U.S. custody
charged with having a direct hand in the horror of 9-11? <snip>

Similarly, there is the question as to why little or no apparent
effort has been made to interview convicted terrorist Richard Reid,
who obviously depended upon other al-Qaeda operatives in fashioning
his shoe explosive.

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so
long as I'm the dictator."

 -GW Bush during a photo-op with Congressional leaders on
12/18/2000. As broadcast on CNN and available in transcript on
their website http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html

Steve Wingate, Webmaster
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com