-Caveat Lector-

I was just listening to the local talk (fraud) radio a few minutes ago when
I heard a commerical that used a recorded conversation between a GM car
owner who'd locked himself out of the car in the middle of nowhere, and an
OnStar rep.  The OnStar rep does whatever on the computer and opens the door
for the car owner who is very greatful.

Now while this certainly puts a positive spin on having a GPS tracking
device in your car, it also make me wonder if they also have the ability to
shut a car's engine off with no "manual override". The positive spin being
it deters car theft and high speed chases should police call Onstar.

What I'm really wondering is.... If there's a suitcase nuke or bioterror
somewhere in N.A. and for our safety the feds want to lock down cities,
could OnStar be used to shut down whole columns of fleeing traffic trapping
millions on freeways for convenient round up? Could this have been palnned
into it from day 1?

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>