-Caveat Lector-
At my local Barnes & Noble you can buy books by Al Martin and Uri Dowbenko as well as the excellent Seeds of Fire by Gordon Thomas. So censorship seems to be absent in the hinterlands. It seems you can go after the Bush family as long as you leave those of a certain religion out of it.

By my observation Borders stocks everything it deems sellable and some things that are not. But I have never seen Sutton's books, even in the many used bookstores I haunt. On the other hand most bookstores around here have stocked and restocked Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse for over 10 years now - presumably because it is a consistent seller.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 3:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] America's Secret establishment in "mainstream" bookstores

-Caveat Lector- A first has been accomplished. Antony Sutton's groundbreaking expose on the Yale senior secret society, America's Secret establishment, an introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones is available in Borders and soon Barnes & Noble.  Antony 'passed away' three weeks after this first hard-cover edition.

Please keep Antony's research alive and purchase some copies of his books, so that we can continue our efforts to bring suppressed materials to wider distribution.

Thanks

Kris Millegan
<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>