-Caveat Lector-

Like we've been a paragon of virtue here in the States eh?

        If we had not help arm Hussein in the first place, maybe Iraq wouldn't be
in this mess.

As for living free, I suspect we'll get a first hand dose of a totalitarian
regime care of those cowards in Congress, who were elected to look after our
interests.

BillK

-Caveat Lector-

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 03:43  PM, BillK wrote:

> But if it's the U.S. government contributing to the deaths of hundreds
> of thousands of Iraqi children through the most brutal set of economic
> sanctions in history,

Why does it always fail to dawn on people like Hornberger, that Saddam
Hussein is the one who could have, at any time in the last 11 years,
lifted the sanctions imposed on his country by the multi-lateral
conglomeration of the United Nations.

All he had to do was disarm to allow his people to live like free
humans rather than the slaves and pawns he desires them to be.

Ray

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>