On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 01:34 PM, Euphorian wrote:

-Caveat Lector-

3/18/2003 1:19:05 PM, Ray Boeche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just don't be anxious to engage me in a battle of wits unless you're
sure you are fully armed.

With what?  Wits?  With "fully"?  "Engage"ment rings?  This is beginning to
sound serious ...

But seriously, how does one become "armed" with "wits" anyway?

Not all people who are adamantly against war as a means to an end are
leftists, nor conservatives, nor centrists.  Nor communists nor democrats,
nor republicans nor "Greens" nor "Browns" nor "Yellows", striped, polka
dots, plaids, or pastels.  It's usually the ones who can think independently
and see the charade for the hologram for the sleight of hand compared to
those with the slight of mind or reason.

As far as "leftist nuts" are concerned, we need those!  There are bolts
with an opposite threading for which "rightist nuts" would be not up to
the taks!

Well, I've been watching this discusion and I wouldn't waste my time with you.

You're simply full of shit.

Teddy

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
<A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>