-Caveat Lector-

this is as good book I read in 1972, by the man who profiled Hitler for
the OSS; it tells of his need for power, his relationship to the ideals
of the Wagnerian Dream....of his quest of the King of the Grail (which
was dismissed from one picture, as the secret would out).....it tells
how he outlawed horoscopes, astrologers, etc., because he knew they
would prophecy only evil to him, if they were against him.
Jeane Dixon was an evil astrologer permitted to mark the Kennedy family
over, and over, and over again for murder; even Hitler knew better than
to permit such a think, and so did our great Columbus Ohio Newspaper,
the Columbus Dispatch, who in July of 1968 called this woman in a
headline, lead headline story, a "divine prophetess" who then went on to
mark Teddy Kennedy for murder, and we had just buried Bobby.
Dixon by the way, claimed direct noble descent from the Kaiser
Wilhelm....however, from her physical attributes, I doubt this very
much.

Hitler was guest often at the Wagner home in Bayreuth and after he took
power built  house on the Wagner estate...after Siegfried Wagner died,
it was thought that Winifred Wagner and Hitler, would marry....but
Hitler declared he was married to Germany.

One item of interest; Wild Bill Donovan of the OSS.....had his
researchers looking for Hitler's jewish bloodline at the same time
Hitler was looking for it.

Now, this I find interesting because of Madam Albright's jewish ancestry
which she obviously was trying to cover.....why.  Should she not be
proud of her jewish heritage....now, she is professed to be a Catholic,
as Hitler once professed to be.

I keep thinking of the Mormon Church with all those records, who know
the pedigree of every person in this country by their DNA, ancestors,
etc......and believe me, someday I am going to sue them myself.....how
strange, a mentally deranged Serb, decided to go to the libary where
people were looking up family trees, and make it a shooting gallary.

Well, this is a good book written by an expert, and the documention
presumably excellent.

Hitler played many roles.....King Henry II, by the way, would take turns
playing roles out of the bible....when he played King Herod, he had 7 of
my ancestors - all Fitzgeralds hanged, drawn, quartered all from the
Earls of Kildare and Desmond line.  One got away to France....but the
English Blotted the Fitzgerald Name out of the books  (see 109th Psalm
for a good clue here)....they had been called the good
Fitzgeralds....Lord Thomas fought for the Americans, and died int he
tower during the Revolutionary War.....this Fitzgerald was remembered by
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle;s father, in a mental institution in England
(where they say according to some, the Ripper ended up).....but the
father drew these big birds, and a picture of Lord Thomas's tomb, under
which he enscribed MURDERED....so tht is probably why they put him in
the funny farm.

No matter what the English did to the Fitzgeralds, the Irish still make
the sign of the cross, when they hear the name John Fitzgerald
Kennedy....

Reading about Hitler and his tacts, is like reading about Albright and
Clinton tactics....is Albrigh out to bury somehing alive or destroy a
part of her past - and is Clinton just the smiling sweet little boy who
is paying for the humanitarian needs of the war....burning the bodies,
of his victims as Hitler so did to the jews.

colleen