From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear David:

I have responded to this message - this exact message - three times now.

As of my last information received less than two weeks ago, Chip Tatum is
alive and well on an island off the coast of Central America. My source
seemed credible. I have no other information at this time, however the
timing of the information I received is well after Hurricane Mitch.

Certain interests and operatives who are affected by the pending lawsuit of
former Green Beret William Tyree have been going to great lengths to
discredit Chip Tatum and Bill Tyree lately. These attempts have included
direct contacts with me by former and retired Special Forces troops. They
sure haven't been able to dissuade me. As I have told them I totally vouch
for Bill Tyree and can only partially corroborate Chip Tatum.

My reasons for making that statement is that I have documents and witness
statements that totally corroborate Tyree. I have seen no independent
corroboration of Chip's material and thus can neither totally endorse or
deny it.

For the record, Chip Tatum is a subpoenaed witness in the Tyree lawsuit
against the CIA and George Bush filed last fall. Much of what is happening
to discredit Tatum at the moment is directly connected to that case. He has
not been served because U.S. Marshalls are officially unable to locate him.
Further significant developments in the Tyree case will be reported in the
next issue of my newsletter, From The Wilderness. Subscription information
is available at www.copvcia.com.

Mike Ruppert