To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   "planetearth55555" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:05:15 -0000
Subject:                [cia-drugs] Re: Elite Sets the Stage for World War Three

===
Pollard transmitted "over 360 cubic feet of top secret paper to
Israel,
===

WOW  ... the only way I could see that happening is if he had the OK
from very powerful elites in the US who told their lower echelon to
look the other way

When Makow writes them good, he does a pretty good job

I remember Vietnam when the intelligence reports inside vietnam said
it was a bad idea to go in there ... i wondered why ... there was
the armament bonanza

I find it difficult to believe that the upper echelon didn't know
about the social and political situation there ... muslims are
pissed off ... it will be a war of attrition ... it means the war is
lost  ... ritters assessment is correct ... battle will be won by US
but the only question is when they pull out

look at all the economic time bombs they have set in the US
economy ... the elites can blow up the US economy whenever they want

making the US into a more tyrannical society is well on it's way

a lower standard of living is definitely on the way

its almost like a pre-planned script

the US can't do much with north korea  because it borders russia and
china ...  can't see any invasion on those countries

there purpose seems to be to create wars all over the planet

I agree with Makow, the US is being set up to take a fall

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], The Webfairy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Was Pollard actually spying for China?
>
> Mossad is part of the Israel=Jew equasion, but Mossad was
Rothschild's secret
> police for a hundred years before Crown Templar owned Israel was
unfurled as a
> supposed "jewish homeland." It creates an excellent illusion so
the Sionists can
> use Jews for dupes, cover and blame, as they have for hundreds of
years, getting
> away clean every time.
> Iraqis in Oklaholma City who were runners for Mossad's drug
operations, the
> one's who's existance was covered up in the OKC investigation,
that was my first
> clue that Mossad isn't so much Jewish as Crown Templar, ie.
Federal Reserve,
> IMF, and all that. Malta is another place where the Templar Crown
has it's own
> soverignty. Knights of Malta serve the Templar Crown, not
Catholics.
> I have a hunch that if one researched closely enough the founding
documents of
> Israel, one will discover the Templar Crown has actual soverignty
over Israel.

> Asian pre-eminence is the preslated outcome.
> Maurice Strong and Prescott Bush and Pat Robertson and the rest of
the No Soul
> Gang who have moved their investments to China know something we
dont.

> The current war is to put our troops into position to be cut off
from their very
> long supply lines, and shrubbed, preparing America for invasion
and worse.

> MCAC wrote:
>
> > Elite Sets the Stage for World War Three
> > By Henry Makow Ph.D.
> > March 24, 2003
> >
> > [Manipulation] Something very worrisome is happening. Some of
Rockefeller's
> > best toadies oppose the Iraq war. But Rockefeller and his ilk
are responsible
> > for this war. What gives?
> >
> > It appears the global elite is dividing its minions into
two "house teams"
> > again. The last time this happened we had the Fascist-Communist
slugfest
> > called World War Two. The same satanic cabal controlled both
sides and picked
> > Germany to take the fall.
> >
> > This time, the U.S., Britain and the "coalition of the willing"
are on one
> > side. On the other are France, Germany, Russia and China. The
centre of global
> > power is moving to China, Europe and Russia. I see a world war
over Korea, or
> > more likely Iran and control of Middle East oil. The U.S.,
overextended from
> > Kuwait to Korea, will come up short.
> >
> > My guess is that the US will find itself increasingly isolated
and vilified as
> > a result of the Iraq war. I suspect the hidden agenda is to
bring down the
> > world's last superpower; to replace the UN with a new instrument
of "world
> > government"; to kill a lot of people, and to wean Americans off
democracy and
> > their high standard of living.
> >
> > GLOBALISTS AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR?
> >
> > Jimmy Carter, Nelson Mandela, George Soros, Mikail Gorbachev and
Walter
> > Cronkite are all globalist elder statesmen-for-hire. Curiously,
they all
> > oppose the Iraq war.
> >
> > Jimmy Carter, a creation of Rockefeller's "Trilateral
Commission" publicly
> > supported more UN inspections. Mikhail Gorbachev said the war is
a big
> > mistake. Nelson Mandela called it a "tragedy" and warned Bush
was plunging
> > "the world into a holocaust."
> >
> > Financial maven George Soros said:" The Bush doctrine is
grounded in power;
> > legality and legitimacy are decorations." Finally, Walter
Cronkite, who is
> > linked to Rockefeller's CFR warned:
> >
> > "We are going to be in such a fix when this war is over, or
before this war is
> > over. Our grandchildren's grandchildren are going to be paying
for this war. I
> > look at our future as, I'm sorry, being very dark."
> >
> > The leaders of Russia, France, Germany and China also voiced
opposition with
> > uncharacteristic bluntness. They must have the OK of the global
money masters.
> > "Military action ... is a big mistake," Vladimir Putin said. "
Iraq has
> > presented no danger..." China urged the US and Britain to halt
their military
> > actions.
> >
> > France, Russia and Germany all refused a U.S. request to close
their Iraqi
> > embassies. North Korea apparently is preparing for war.
> >
> > Even in England, major newspapers like The Mirror have been
scathing in their
> > criticism of Tony Blair. British newspapers belong to the same
clan. I suspect
> > England will defect to Europe's side before this fiasco is over.
> >
> > PARALLELS TO WORLD WAR TWO
> >
> > Before World War Two, a faction of the British elite built up
Hitler. This was
> > known as the "policy of appeasement." After Hitler fell into the
trap of
> > attacking Poland, they did a "sleight of hand" and replaced the
accommodating
> > Chamberlain with the defiant Churchill.
> >
> > Iraq is a similar trap. The United States has squandered the
sympathy and good
> > will it earned on Sept 11. The images of the World Trade Centre
have been
> > replaced in the world's mind by the spectacular explosions in
Baghdad.

> > The US comes across as a bully too cowardly to pick on anyone
its own size.
> > Notch this victory up beside its thrashing of Grenada, Panama
and Serbia. The
> > gloating by US TV commentators is particularly distasteful to
the outside
> > world
> >
> > The damage to America's moral authority is incalculable. After
this war, who
> > will have sympathy for Americans if Chinese atomic bombs rain
down on Los
> > Angeles and New York? The devil degrades his victims before he
destroys them.

> > ELITE TREASON
> >
> > For almost 100 years, the American leadership class has belonged
to an
> > international cabal that is determined to dissolve all human
loyalties,
> > including the nation state, and establish a global tyranny.
George Bush, who
> > is part of this cabal, has led the American people into a trap.
> >
> > Who in their right mind would deliberately alienate 1.3 billion
Muslims? Of
> > course Hussein is a bad man but this is not the motive. The U.S.
is acting as
> > gofer for the Zionists and the oil cartels, two leading parts of
the cabal.
> > They will come out ahead while Americans will foot the bill and
take the brunt
> > of Muslim indignation.
> >
> > Can the U.S. even count on Israel? At his trial, Israeli Spy
Jonathon Pollard
> > was called "the greatest traitor in the history of the United
States" (Gordon
> > Thomas, Seeds of Fire, p.31-32). In the words of CIA Director
George Tenet,
> > Pollard, an American Jew, stole "every worthwhile intelligence
secret we
> > have." In the year prior to his arrest in Nov. 1986, Pollard
transmitted "over
> > 360 cubic feet of top secret paper to Israel," his trial was
told.

> > According to Thomas, Israel's Mossad routinely trades
information and
> > technology with China's Secret Intelligence Service. (482)
Pollard's
> > information could have commanded a pretty price. Thomas says the
theft from
> > Los Alamos of the last 50 years of US nuclear research was also
a joint
> > Mossad-Chinese operation (33). He says an Israeli team inspected
the American
> > EP-3 spy plane the Chinese forced down in April 2001. (487)
> >
> > But Israeli espionage must be seen in the context of the
treachery of the
> > American political elite in general. During the Clinton
Administration, there
> > was massive transfer of critical military technology to China.
For example, in
> > late 1994 the Chinese bought and dismantled a McDonnell Douglas
plant in
> > Columbus OH that allowed them to produce ultra-modern airplanes
and silkworm
> > cruise missiles.
> >
> > This technology transfer is continuing under the Bush
Administration. Consider
> > the recent sale to China of a GM plant in Valparaiso IN, laying
off hundreds
> > of workers and moving sophisticated equipment used for making
smart bombs.
> > This transfer of nuclear and other technology to China is
reminiscent of what
> > took place after World War Two when secrets of the atom bomb
were provided to
> > Russia. (See George Jordan USAF (ret) From Major Jordan's
Diaries 1952.)

> > Can you see the pattern? Russia and China belong the cabal and
are being used
> > to subjugate the United States. China is to be the new hub
because its people
> > are already used to tyranny. In another parallel with the past,
American
> > industry is relocating to China and other low-cost countries. At
least 3.3
> > million US white-collar jobs and $136 billion in wages will
shift there by
> > 2015. (See The New American magazine, March 10, 2003).
Similarly, Wall Street
> > invested heavily in Nazi Germany in the 1930's. Standard Oil
(through
> > subsidiary I.G. Farben), General Motors, Ford, ITT and IBM were
mainstays of
> > the Nazi war machine.
> >
> > In conclusion, while Americans are distracted by jingoism and
jiggle, they are
> > being set up for a nasty fall. The leadership class has
already "left the
> > building" as it were. The end of the Iraq war will find the
United States
> > isolated and reviled. As the Bush cabal tries to push its
advantage, it will
> > come into conflict with China and other nuclear powers. A major
confrontation
> > will ensue and an overextended US will be humbled. Americans
will take a
> > greatly reduced place in a new world order.
> >
> > Americans should direct their anger not at their country but
against their
> > political and cultural elite, which is corrupt, cowardly, and
traitorous.
> > [---------]http://www.savethemales.ca/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/vseplB/TM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]