-Caveat Lector-

>That famous lie under oath didn't really happen either, but then the
question should >never have been asked.  Whether or not what happened by
any definition is not >anyone's business.  The only thing that was proven
by the persecution of Clinton >was that Republicans are a crude, vindictive
crowd with a fixation about other >people's sex lives.  They forgive their
own sins with great generosity.  Just think >back to how difficult a time
they had to get someone who could be Speaker.   No >one had ever heard of
Dennis Hastert, until Gingrich, Livingston, and Hyde had all >been outed.
Must be only one member of the Republican Congressionals who has >not
cheated on his wife.  I only wish Dubya would get a mistress and forget
about ,killing as many Moslems as possible to avenge the failed Crusades.
>Prudy

The Clinton apologist are as clueless as the Bush apologists. Both men are
devious, deceitful personalities - the difference perhaps is that Bush is
determined to commit
mass murder and destroy most of our constitutional liberties while Clinton
was content committing less murder and attacking some of our constitutional
liberties.

What the Clinton apologists can't seem to get is that the President and
Chief Law Enforcement Officer DID commit perjury - in regards to his
obligated testimony relating to a sex discrimination civil rights suit.
What make's Clinton's behavior so wonderfully ironic is that the reason
Clinton had to answer under oath deposition questions about his sex life
was because of federal legislation HE SPONSORED making a party in a sexual
harrassment / civil rights suit's entire sex life open to pre
trial discovery. Hoisted by his own petard I guess the saying goes.

Just remember - what the Democrats say about the Republicans is very true
AND what the Republicans say about the Dems is also very true. Demicans and
Republicrats - both totally corrupt institutions.
flw

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>