-Caveat Lector-

Thanks for making me think about money!.

"PRAVDA ‘Four omens predict grand political, financial, economic changes in
the world’"

“Love of Money is the root of… 9.11?

“But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and [into]
many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and
perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some
coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves
through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and
follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.”
1Timothy 6:9-11

The Death Throes of the Mighty Dollar?

The ‘Greenback Conspiracy Theory’

On July 17th, 1861, the Treasury Department was allowed to print and
circulate paper money, which was nicknamed, ‘Greenbacks’.

And 68 years later in July of 1929 the Dollar currency that had measured
7.42 x 3.13 inches was changed to its present size of 2.61 x 6.14 inches.

Today, paper money worth over $12 billion is printed every year, an average
of more than $10 million a day. And about 2/3 of the paper money printed is
$1 bills. The $l bill lasts for about 1-1/2 years in circulation and the
average bill is exchanged 400 times in its lifetime. It costs the Government
about 2.5 cents to print a $1 bill, the same amount to print a $100 bill.
Modern U.S. currency is printed on special paper, a blend of rag bond,
cotton, and linen, supplied by a single manufacturer, Crane and Company of
Massachusetts. U.S. paper money is printed three separate times, once each
for front and back, and then it's reprinted with an overlay of green ink.

Now the exact size of a dollar bill is 2.61 x 6.14 x 0.00430 inches thick.

So to the could-be ‘Greenback Conspiracy’ where those that once-upon-time in
1929 decided to make ‘Eye of Horus’ dollars bills.

I repeat, those now dead, seemingly decided upon measurements for the paper
symbols, Greenbacks at 2.61 x 6.14 inches, that have represented the United
States for 74 years, come about July 4th 2003.

The reference number for the ‘Eye of Horus’ is 126 and ‘Miss Liberty’ who
Enlightens the World is 127.

This is the calculation, the basic Horus at 126 x 126 x 8 is 127,008
Greenbacks.

And 127,008 Greenbacks at 2.61 x 6.14 x 0.00430250 inches is One Ancient
Egyptian cubic at 20.612 x 20.612 x 20.612 inches some 5.06776 cubic feet.

Thus you have a choice, the basic Horus without his falcon’s mask, at 126 or
Miss Liberty at 127 (and 126 + 127 is 253 and day of the year is 9.11).

And 2.61 x 6.14 inches x 6.00000e+31 Greenbacks and squared x 20 and square
root 4 times is 126 x 127.0029, Horus and Miss Liberty.

Whereas the Shroud of Death, the area covering the Great Pyramid at 924,500
square feet and increased to 9.2450000e+66 x 2 and square root is
4.300000e+33 and square root thrice is 126 x 127.0027, so Horus and Miss
Liberty are in the shroud business.

OK, now to next part of my ‘Greenback Conspiracy Theory’, which I found when
I count from Independence Day July 4th 1929, the month when the new dollar
size was issued, until September 11th 2001, is 72.1889 years.

Now when I calculate time, I take the day of the year, in this case it is
253 for September 11th and divided by 365.2422 days + the year 2001 is
2001.69269. Next I take day 184 for Independence Day July 4th and so the
year 1929 is 1929.5037, a difference of 72.18890 years, some 26,366.4330
days x 26,366.4330 days x Pi is 2,184,000,000

And the volume of the Great Pyramid, the symbol of Death at 91,575,000 cubic
feet, the reciprocal x 2 is 2.1840021840e-08. Thus Death has the reference
2184.

Of course there are those who have no inclination to consider what I am
about to write, and that is there prerogative, and this goes probably more
for religious people than those who are not so, but still the ‘numbers are a
fact.’

The Twin Towers of Death

The World Trade Center consisted of two 110-story buildings, the 'Twin
Towers', and five smaller buildings. The architect Minoru Yamasaki designed
the Twin Towers to be among the tallest buildings in the world.

Tower One was 1,368 feet tall and Tower Two was 1,362 feet tall

And so the two towers = 2,730 feet x 8 is 21,840

And the reference number 2184 is Death, the symbol of the Great Pyramid.

Thus without saying too much about the obvious implications of such a
calculation, this is way, way out of the realms of a coincidence, hence a
‘Greenback Conspiracy Theory’.

JohnDM

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>