-Caveat Lector- <A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

I've read that the first WTC bombing was actually an assasination attempt
against Bill Clinton gone awry.
He was supposed to be in that very sub-basement on Monday, but since it
would look suspicious to bring in the truck over the weekend, they did it
on Friday, and it got triggered early by accident.

SARTRE wrote:

> http://www.copi.com/defrauding_america/bcasssin.htm

PLANNED ASSASSINATION OF

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BILL CLINTON?

Because of the sensitivity of a covert operation by a section of
the U.S. intelligence agencies, I am identifying the operative who
told me about it as "Agent X." I have copies of documents showing
this agent's military rank in one of the U.S. intelligence
agencies, and am convinced of his status. This agent told me about
an operation ordered to be carried out by high Washington personnel
in mid-1992, under the code name, Operation Mount Rushmore. He said
that it involved the San Francisco law firm of Heller, Ehrman
White, and McCauliffe,(579) and several Mossad agents reportedly
working for the firm. Agent X described Operation Mount Rushmore
and the apparent major control over it by the Mossad agents and
attorneys. The agent said: [It] could blow the lid right off the
White House. The name of it is Operation Mount Rushmore. Operation
Mount Rushmore was an attempt to assassinate presidential candidate
Bill Clinton when he came into San Francisco. They called it Mount
Rushmore because of the heads of the Presidents. What I was to do,
I was at the Presidio in San Francisco, and I met a Mossad agent
who was also involved in this.

And there was a company in Redwood City called EIC. They are on
Woodside Road in Redwood City, and the guy who runs it is the
owner, Chan Wang. He is a member of an organization called the
"Eagles". He is a Chinese guy. It is my understanding that he was
financing this entire operation. He was in touch with the law firm
of Healer, Ehrman, White, and McCauliffe.

Agent X continued, indicating further Mossad involvement in
Operation Mount Rushmore:

There was an attorney I briefly met, whose name was [name withheld
at Agent X's request], and he was an attorney at Heller Ehrman, and
he was handling some part of this operation. From my understanding,
these people were organized. I was at the Presidio training some
people, and they wanted to do a sanction on candidate Clinton when
he came into San Francisco.

Things got screwed up, and the whole operation went sour, and
everybody went under ground. The Mossad agent I was in touch with,
I never heard from her again. I talked to some people at the State
Department and everything was hush-hush and quiet. And it all just
dropped off the face of the earth. And then two days later I get
orders to go overseas, which are the orders I sent you. After
Rushmore went sour, we were told to get the hell out. The State
Department wrote the orders and I was gone the next day.

Agent X said, "I was told to go there [San Francisco] last summer
and meet a Mossad agent, which I did. I asked, "Why San
Francisco," and they said Bill Clinton is coming and we need to
talk to you. That is the reason for being in the Bay Area, the
Rushmore operation." The agent continued:

Well, here is what happened. I was involved with Operation
Ringwind, which is the team that actually went out and assassinated
the people in the very first letter I mentioned to you.(580) I know
the names. I try and remember them out of memory, and the notes I
make throughout my life. Our operation was with McKee and the other
gentlemen who were killed on Flight 103. We actually trained these
people at Camp Perry, Virginia. And we also trained them out of
Fort Story and at Mint Farm Hill, which is the Intelligence Center.
And we briefed them on everything. The object of this unit was to
eliminate everyone that was involved in October Surprise.

Everyone who had information pertaining that was not involved
militarily, to do away with them. With the military people that
were involved, and there were a variety of generals and colonels
and so forth, it was handled in a different way. They had training
accidents, or they were put so far into retirement that they didn't
know what the hell was going on.

And these were the people, there are about seven of them, who are
involved in this now. They were actually in the [San Francisco] Bay
Area along with myself, and they were going to take care of this
operation which involved the Mossad, to take care of Mr. Clinton.

"Why would they want the Mossad in this," I asked.

Agent X answered: "I don't know, and that is one of the things that
threw me. Why the Mossad? What do the Israeli have to do with
this?" He continued:

When I talked to the Israeli Intel officer he said, "We have our
reason." I guess it was because Bush had such a rapport with
Israel, they wanted to see him get reelected. And if it involved
getting rid of Mr. Clinton, and I hate to say it over a phone, but
that is what it came down to.

Agent X continued: "My contacts go back to the early eighties with
Duane Claridge and Charles Allen; they were all aware of what was
going on."

In subsequent conversations and letters, the agent enlarged upon
these statements, stating that the security guard(581) was an
employee of the building's managers where the law firm was
situated. I checked and learned that the guard's death in front of
a BART train at San Francisco's Mission Street station. In a
September 20, 1993 letter, Agent X enlarged upon what he had
earlier stated and written to me, relating to Operation Rushmore:

I was ordered last summer [1992] to go to San Francisco by Graham
Fuller, CIA; Dick Pealer, ONI; and John Kaplin, CIA. These people
were my handlers. I was told to go to the Bay Area. I flew from NAS
[Naval Air Station] Norfolk to NAS Alameda, where I was to meet
another Agent He was the C1A station chief for SF [San Francisco].
His name is Robert Larson. He made arrangements for me at the
Presidio. The next day the team arrived, and I wondered why this
hit team was in town. I got a call from a woman who said she was
Mossad and we needed to meet. So we did; we had lunch. I asked her,
her name, and she said it was Anna Colburn. I later found out her
real name was Yossi Jameir. We talked about why I was in town, and
I asked for what reason. She said they wanted to hit Clinton. When
she said that, I got sick. I said to myself, "another Kennedy." I
then asked her for the technical details.

They would be operating out of Republican Headquarters on Van Ness
Avenue, where they could monitor all political moves by Clinton.
The lady who would oversee this was Joann Stanhope for the
Republican Party. She is also CIA.

Money, who would fund this? A man by the name of Chan Wang. He
belongs to an organization called The Eagles. He also owns a real
estate company called EIC in Redwood City. The man who would be his
in-between was also CIA. His name was Bok Pon. Bok and I hit it
off. He told me that Yosi worked for a major law firm called Heller
Ehrman [Heller, Erman, White, and McCauliffe], and that this firm
would handle everything we may need, such as safe-houses,
equipment, money, travel, etc. I later found out a major Mossad
team was working from the law firm.

Now I have the team assembled. Knowing Clinton was coming to town
in the next few weeks, we set up shop. Weapons, escape routs,
rendezvous, etc. Clinton was expected to come and stay at the Ritz
Carlton. That's when we were going to do it. My men and I took up a
position across the street from the Carlton before Clinton's
arrival. We photographed the whole area for best possible results.
Anyway, three weeks before he was due to arrive, word had it there
was a leak. Where, was unknown. So my team and I pulled out in fear
of being caught. That night we were told to eliminate all factions
involved, including the Mossad agents. This order was given by Bob
Larson, [CIA] station chief; San Francisco.(582) The next morning
the team and I went to the law firm looking for Yossi. She was not
there. She was the first one we were to hit from the firm. We went
to her home where we found her.

Three of us: myself John Aldridge, and Phil Burgess, went in and
asked what happened. She didn't know. We told her that we were
going to kill her if she didn't talk. Well, she didn't talk. Then
you can see what happened next. Next target: Bok Pan. We met him at
the office of EIC, hoping to get Wang too. Well, Wang wasn't there,
but Bok was. We took him and drove north to talk. We went to the
Peppermint in Sarrnmonte just south of Daly City. He said he knew
nothing. Then we took Bok over into Mill Valley on the other side
of the Golden Gate, where he is now buried in a hill.

Next target: Joann Stanhope. Just as we were about to get her, I
get a call on my pager from Flashboard. When I called, they said,
"stop operations." When I asked the reason why, they said they
found the leak. The leak came from a security guard where Heller
Erman had their office. One of the Mossad agents was dating this
guard. Our job was to, of course, take care of it. So that night
when he got off work at midnight, and he went to catch the Bart
train at Market to go home, my friend and I grabbed him and threw
him in front of a train. "Job well done," said Washington. Two days
later I end up in the Mideast.

Rodney, what I have told you could incriminate me, but I will take
the chance and you know why. I have told you a lot of things, and
believe me, they are true.... I know for a fact that the Mossad is
still working out of that law firm, for reasons unknown.

The names of the guys in Operation Ringwind are John Aldridge; Phil
Burgess; Bob Burdige; Gregg Note; Robert Lister; Fred White; Rodney
Harmon; and myself. The names are all CIA.

I forgot to mention that Gene Ferfethen also sponsored this
operation. He owned a winery in Napa. He is one of Wang's friends.
Together with their money, that how this thing was going to be
pulled off. Consider this a self-confession.

When the operation was threatened with exposure, and before the
leak was discovered, Agent X stated that the team sent to carry out
the operation against Vice-Presidential candidate Bill Clinton
proceeded to eliminate those who knew about it.

REFERRING TO THE LEAK

Referring to the leak that caused Operation Mount Rushmore to be
shut down, Agent X said:

We found out what happened. One of the security guards at this
company was dating one of the Mossad agents, and he came across
some information. When we found out this happened, we took care of
the situation. We took care of him. We took him and threw him in
front of a BART train on Market Street. They thought he committed
suicide.

FURTHER QUESTIONING

When the operation was threatened with exposure, and before the
leak was discovered, Agent X stated that the team sent to carry out
the operation against Vice-Presidential candidate Bill Clinton
proceeded to eliminate those who knew about it.

"I believe you said earlier that, in isolating the leak, one person
was eliminated." Agent X replied: "We eliminated several people. We
did three. One was a guy by the name of Bok Pon. Another one was
the Israeli agent Yossi. "

"You mean the gal?"

"Yes. And then there was of course the security guard." "Didn't the
Mossad feel irritated by that?"

We nevcr had any repercussions on it. I had a list of people. l had
a guy by the name of Chan Wang I had to take care of. I had
Stanhope to take care of. I had Yossi to take care of. I had the
security guard to take care of. And if worse came to worse, we were
going to take care of the whose law firm itself. Almost like a
condor situation."

PLAN TO ASSASSINATE CLINTON A MOSSAD OPERATION?

During a conversation on November 17, 1993 with Agent X, I sought
to reconfirm what he had earlier stated about the CIA and Mossad
operation to eliminate Presidential candidate Bill Clinton. I asked
Agent X: "It appears from what you stated earlier that the Mossad
was running Operation Mount Rushmore, and that you received your
initial instructions and coordination from them. What are your
comments to that?"

Agent X replied: They [Mossad and the Heller law firm] were the
ones actually running the entire operation. From what I understood,
and from what I pieced together, they were the ones actually
running the whole operation."

Doesn't that sound a little strange?" I asked.

Agent X replied:

Yes, and no. you have to remember, Bush made a lot of friends with
Israel. He promised them ten million in aid. The Gulf War, the ten
billion in aid, and they didn't want anyone to defeat him [Bush].
They really wanted him to win. The Mossad is a very strong force in
San Francisco, from what I can understand. I've never seen such a
large contingency in one area. I've seen them in New York. I've
seen a few of them in Boston. I know one that actually works for
the National Security Council.

"I'm trying to think of the implications of the Mossad directing
Operation Mount Rushmore," I said. "There are implications I don't
fully comprehend yet."

"We work together a lot of time. It is a very mutual thing in some
areas, but not in all areas. When it comes to hard intel
[intelligence], no way. But it is like, you give me something and I
will give you something." Agent X continued: "If the operation
backfired, the Agency would have someone to blame it on. Then they
can do a big sting, and catch all these people, and say, look, now
you have another Kennedy-type situation. That is my feeling."

WHO ISSUED THE ORDERS

I asked Agent X who issued the orders for this operation. He reply
that "The orders came from ONI. I first went out there in July of
last year, 1992."

I said that Gunther Russbacher was familiar with the operation and
that it was not totally cancelled, "only put on hold." Agent X
replied: "Well, it could have been put on hold; my part in it was
pulled out. We had a flop in the operation, and we had to sanction
several people in it because we had a leak. So when that was done
they just pulled the whole unit out of there."

SIGNIFICANCE OF OPERATION RUSHMORE

If Operation Rushmore was indeed a plan to assassinate presidential
candidate Bill Clinton, and involved the CIA and the Mossad, the
implications are enormous. It would lend further support to those
who argue that JFK's assassination was a CIA operation.

What of Agent X's credibility? CIA documents in my possession
establish his intelligence agency connections and officer status.
Other CIA contacts confirm Agent X was CIA. He had nothing to gain
by giving me the information that he did. Reference to covert CIA
operatives who Agent X stated were part of the operation were
confirmed as actual CIA operatives by Russbacher and other CIA
contacts.

Psychologists recognize the desire by some people to admit past
activities or behavior, even though revealing this knowledge may be
harmful.

Russbacher confirmed several times to me that Operation Mount
Rushmore did exist, and that several people were killed in the
operation.

INVOLVEMENT OF FEDERAL JUDICIARY

IN OPERATION MOUNT RUSHMORE

During my many conversations with Agent X the name of U.S. District
Judge Marilyn Patel (San Francisco) surfaced. I asked him what role
she played in Operation Rushmore. He stated that Patel was in close
contact with the parties involved in Operation Mount Rushmore and
that he had met her at various social functions in the San
Francisco area. [Patel was once on the board of directors of ADL in
San Francisco.] Agent X stated:

During the whole Operation Rushmore her name kept coming up
constantly. It had something to do with San Francisco and that law
firm. Now, the attorneys in that high-power law firm had known her,
and were always telling me that if there was a problem, don't
worry. They said that if something went sour, she was going to be
the overseer and get everyone out of trouble. That is what it all
came down to. The name was constantly mentioned. I met her once. In
my opinion, she knew everything that was going on with Rushmore,
because of the way that the attorneys from Heller Erman spoke about
her. "Don't worry," they said, "we have friends at 450 Golden Gate
(federal building in San Francisco housing the federal courts and
the Justice Department)." I said, "Well, who do we know over there
? "

"We know Marilyn H. Patel," was their reply. That was how I first
met her. "Whenever you do something like what we were going to do
[Operation Rushmore], you have to cover every angle. It's like a
game of chess. You cover every escape, you cover money,
technicalities, what if and what not, every possible avenue. So, if
something happened, the case would have got in front of Patel.

I only know her from my trade [CIA covert activities] and what I've
done. Whenever you plan an operation like we were going to do, you
cover every single angle, I don't care what it is. Who is going to
finance it, if something happens who is going to back us up, what
contacts in the police department. In fact, the former chief of
police there, he is now with a security company called the Phoenix
program. Phoenix Security is who he is with now. He was involved in
the sense, you know, for contacts, you know it's a big
organization.

If Agent X is telling the truth, than we had sections of the CIA,
the Mossad, a federal judge, and many others, involved in a scheme
to assassinate a presidential candidate. It almost appears as if it
was the Mossad who was directing the assassination attempt.

Further, we have two of the federal judges that had charged me with
criminal contempt of court (for reporting federal crimes) who were
identified by my CIA contacts as CIA assets working with agents of
a foreign country to assassinate the person who is now our
president.

Judge Patel's involvement in a scheme involving the assassination
of a presidential candidate who then became president is very much
in line with the actions she took to block my reporting of the
criminal activities described within these pages. She openly
violated numerous criminal statutes as she not only blocked my
reporting of these crimes but committed the criminal act of
inflicting harm upon me for attempting to make the reports. She
caused me to be imprisoned in retaliation for attempting to report
federal crimes that I had discovered up to 1990, and her actions
were approved by other Ninth Circuit district judges, all of the
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal judges, and the Justices of the U.S.
Supreme Court (as previously explained).

 579) Located at 333 Bush Street, San Francisco, Califomia.

580) Danny Casolaro; Alan Standoff; Barry Kumnick; Dennis Eisman;
Alan May; David Mayer; Paul Maresca; Dexter Jacobson; Gary Pimmell;
Michael Hand; Ansan Ng; Jonathan Moyle; Arnold Raphel Mohommed
Rajai; Cyrus Hashemi; Shahpour Bahktior. 581) Security guard for
333 Bush Street building.

582) Larson was later transferred to a position in the Caribbean,
and known as "Pogo".

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/vseplB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org