-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  (snip..snip)
>
>  By the way.  Adam Weishaupt died at the CASTLE of the DUKE of SAXE-
>  COBURG-GOTHA.   The Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was another of
>  those MEROVINGIAN fellows.
>
>  I also presume that everybody on the CIA-DRUGS list knows that the
>  Queen of Englands real last name is NOT WINDSOR.  But is in fact
>  SAXE-COBURG-GOTHA.

The Saxony Duchies

The Germans lacked the principle of primogeniture so the Saxony
duchies had a long history of partitions, reunions, re-divisions and
fresh combinations of territory. Gotha, Coburg, Meiningen, Roemhild,
Eisenberg, Hildburghausen and Saalfield each became the capital of a
Duchy.

By 1825 only the first three of these duchies and Hildburghausen
remained.  In that year the Gotha line expired and a general re-
distribution was arranged in 1826.

The Duke of Hildburghausen gave up his lands entirely for Altenburg
and became Duke of Saxe-Altenburg.  The Duke of Coburg exchanged
Saalfield for Gotha and became Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and the
Duke of Saxe-Meiningen recieved Hildburghausen and Saalfield.

Francis Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Saalfield, who died in 1806, had a
son Ernest I who became Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and also a
daughter Victoria who married Edward Duke of Kent.

Duke Edward of Kent and Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha had a daughter
who became the long reigning Queen Victora.  Ernest I, Victoria's
uncle,  had married Louise of Saxe-Altenburg and had a son Albert who
became the Prince Consort, Prince of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

The long lived Queen Victoria was the only child of Edward, Duke of
Kent, fourth son of King George III of Hanover and Princess Victoria
daughter of Francis, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Saalfield.

On the death in 1830 of King George IV, son of King George III of
Hanover, Victoria had become Heir Apparent, but carried the title of
Princess of the United Kingdom until her accession.

Upon Victoria's accession a change was made in the Royal arms.  Owing
to the Salic Law she could not succeed to the Kingdom of Hanover,
which passed to Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, the eldest
surviving son of King George III of Hanover.  The arms of Hanover
were removed from the Royal shield and the Royal arms were now the
insignia of the three realms of the United Kingdom of England,
Scotland and Ireland and remain unaltered to this day.

Queen Victoria's father died when she was eight months old.  Her
uncle Leopold of Saxe-Coburg, widower of Princess Charlotte, became
her guide and mentor.  It was he who encouraged the match with Albert
of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, Victoria's first cousin.

Shakespeare mentions in the beginning of his play "Henry V" that the
French and Germans had different rules concerning the inheritance  of
property through a female, due to the Salic Law.

Shakespeare was wise beyond all comprehension for good reason.

Through Shakespeare's veins flowed the Blood of the Dudley and Tudor
families. leaders of the Protestant Revolution in England.
The "Shaking of the Spear" psudonym was a clever play on words  and
was actually the alter ego of Sir Francis Bacon, son of Queen
Elizabeth Tudor and her favorite Sir Robert Dudley... her "Sweet
Robin".  A groom in the stables of Sir Robert Dudley had the name of
William Shakespeare, and his name was hijacked by Sir Francis to hide
his true name from the Nobility of the day, and the many Catholic
leaders who would have killed him in the Religious wars of the day.

The second child of Sir Robert Dudley and Elizabeth Tudor was farmed
out the the Devereux family and became the young and impetuous Sir
Robert Devereux, commonly thought to be Elizabeth's young lover
behind closed doors, but actually her impatient youngest son eager to
take the Crown from his aging mother.

When Devereux was captured and on trial for trying to seize the Crown
of England from his mother Elizabeth, she made sure that his brother
Sir Francis Bacon was his attorney..

WHAT A CLEVER PLOT THEY WEAVE, WHEN THESE SPIDERS ACT TO DECIEVE!

John Galt

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's
Important Questions.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/vseplB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]