-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 11:23 PM
Subject: 2 Secret Witnesses Claim they Survived Execution by Soldiers who
weren't there...

http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/icdsm.php
> Receive articles posted on the ICDSM Website
>
> Please forward this article or send the link to a friend!
> http://www.icdsm.com/week/there.htm

> Announcing a new feature:
> * Week at the Hague - Reports from a Failed Show Trial *
> We will hopefully run these reports several times a week. Each Monday, the
previous week's reports will move from the Home Page to archive.

> * June 2nd: Two Secret Witnesses Claim they Survived Execution by Soldiers
who weren't there... *
> by Andy Wilcoxson
> [Posted 3 June 2003]
>
> Please help support the work of the ICDSM!

> Monday at the Hague Tribunal the prosecution called two more black comedy
witnesses against Slobodan Milosevic. The two men testified in secret under
the pseudonyms, "B-1455" and "B-1098." Nothing that either man said could
possibly have anything to do with President Milosevic.

> Both claimed to be Muslims who had survived execution by firing squad in
the vicinity of Zvornik in Bosnia in 1992.

> The only problem was that they couldn't say who tried to kill them. When
the Prosecution questioned them, they claimed it was the Yugoslav People's
Army (JNA). And when President Milosevic questioned them, they repeated the
claim that the JNA had tired to kill them, either in late May or early June.

> But as President Milosevic pointed out, the JNA had vacated Bosnia in
mid-May. So we have unnamed persons who are the victims of alleged crimes at
the hands of soldiers who had already left.

> Or maybe we have two liars. Whoever they are.
>
> Is this supposed to be evidence against President Milosevic? Or is this
just evidence of the prosecution's motto: "At The Hague it isn't what you
say, it's whether you're sponsored by NATO." [1]

> In the case of "B-1098" no forensic evidence was presented that would
suggest an attempted execution had taken place.

> Moreover, "B-1098" was obviously lying. He claimed that he and 63 others
had been taken to a meat processing facility and shot. How did they get to
the alleged processing plant, President Milosevic asked. The witness said
all 64 men had climbed onto a *2 ton truck.* The only problem is, as the
President noted, you can't fit 64 men on a 2 ton truck. The witness had
fallen into a common trap for liars. In his effort to project an image of
credibility, he talked too much and got confused and said something
ridiculous.

> ===============================
>
> In a case related to the Milosevic trial...
>
> ===============================
>
> The former Special Police Unit (JSO) commander, Franko "Frenki" Simatovic,
pleaded innocent to all five charges that the Tribunal brought against him.
Frenki is jointly indicted with Jovica Stanisic. Both men are accused of
being members of a so-called "joint criminal enterprise." Frenki's innocent
plea should put an end to the media speculation that he would testify
against Milosevic in exchange for a lighter sentence. I guess some people
aren't easy to intimidate. Question: if Milosevic is *not* innocent, then
why on earth didn't this man testify against him in exchange for a lighter
sentence?

> Meanwhile, Jovica Stanisic is undergoing medical treatment in Belgrade. A
decision on his extradition is possible this week.

> ===============================
>
> * The ICDSM urgently needs your help! *
>
> ===============================
>
> In order to assist in President Milosevic's defense, we must pay phone
bills, travel expenses, and operational costs for our office and legal work
in the Netherlands. For this we depend entirely on those who care about
President Milosevic's attempt to tell the truth at The Hague.

https://emperor.securesites.com/transactions/icdsm.php
> You can use Visa, MasterCard or Discover
>
> * Mail a check. Please make payable to ICDSM
> Mail to:
> ICDSM
> 831 Beacon St., #295
> Newton Centre, MA 02459 (USA)
>
> * Donate by credit card over the phone. Call us at:
> ICDSM, 1 617 916- 1705
> SLOBODA, 381 11 3282491 or 381 638 862 301
>
> * Donate using PayPal. Go to
> https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=icdsm%40aol.com
> PayPal accepts Visa and MasterCard
>
> Thank you!
>
> ===========================
>
> * Footnotes and Further Reading *
>
> ===========================
>
> [1] Regarding NATO sponsorship of The Hague Tribunal, see, "Official
Statements Prove Hague 'Tribunal' Belongs to NATO," by Jared Israel at
> http://www.icdsm.com/more/belongs.htm
>
> Subscribe to the ICDSM email list at
http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/icdsm.php
> Receive articles posted at www.icdsm.com
>
> Please forward this article or send the link to a friend.
> http://www.icdsm.com/week/there.htm
>
> http://www.icdsm.com
>

> To unsubscribe, which can only be done from an email address which is
actually subscribed, click or send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.ctrl.org