-Caveat Lector-

--- John Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So to where I come in, for I am no scientist, and
> must therefore try to make
> the unproven metaphysical realm understood by
> simplistic numbering.

"ANFO is easy to make if you know how to do it," adds
Jeffrey Dean, Executive Director of the International
Society of Explosives Engineers, "but it takes years
of experience to work with safely." According to Dean,
"It is almost impossible for amateurs to properly mix
the ammonium nitrate with the fuel oil. Clumps of ANFO
would inevitably fail to detonate."

~snip~

Despite a mountain of evidence against the
[government's] ANFO theory, the government has gone to
great lengths to convince the jury and the public that
the Murrah Building was destroyed by a single ANFO
bomb delivered by a pair of disgruntled Right-wing
extremists. In fact, the ATF televised a demonstration
of an ANFO truck-bomb detonating in an effort to prove
their contention. "They fired the thing off," said
Gronning. "We saw it — it was on CNN — so what? All it
did was set off an explosion and wiggle the trees
behind it. It didn't even knock them over.

"My knowledge comes from practical handling of
explosives," added Gronning. "And my belief is that
4800 lbs of ANFO wouldn't have scuffed the paint on
the building!"

~snip~

Controversial scientist and bomb expert Michael
Riconoscuito told former FBI agent Ted Gundersen that
the theory of drums of ANFO being detonated by
PDTN-soaked loops of rope or "det" cord is highly
improbable, if not impossible. "The only way to obtain
blast control is with volumetric initiation,"
explained Riconoscuito. "This takes electronic
circuits of similar sophistication as would be
required in nuclear weapons. This sophistication is
not available to the average person," he added,
stating that the resultant blast would have been
"confused and uncontrolled," and the energy would have
ultimately "canceled itself out."

~snip~

Daina Bradley, who lost her mother and two children in
the bombing, said she felt electricity running through
her body right before the bomb went off.

much more here:

The Mannlicher-Carcanno Bomb
http://www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt_01.htm

and

The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror
http://www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt.htm

can you say 'ELECTROSTATICS'?

> And so to February 1st 2003, the day at 9am when the
> Shuttle Columbia was
> destroyed over Texas, a day that I was warned some
> 70 days earlier would be
> a ‘Ring of Fire’ (but I thought this was probably
> the start of the war with
> Iraq).

the following is taken from:
USAF Directed Energy and the Columbia disaster
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1730

"Far be it from me to spread a bizarre conspiracy
theory about the Columbia being brought down by a
Tesla scalar weapon without proof, as some have
already suggested. I'm not sure what the government
would gain by bringing the Columbia down, but this
article that I just stumbled on is going to feed that
theory."

on tesla and electrostatics
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=tesla%2Celectrostatic

*