-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Fred Hutter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Labour Welfare Party <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Langley_CITIZENS] Re: [bcrants] HOW MANY  'OLYMPIC'  FREE-LOADERS
    DO I HAVE TO SUPPORT??

It is best to reap what u sow with interest. That is the capitalist way.
Forget about what LWP and the Looney Left say because we masters of high
finance know best. See our new POC link for connection to how Campbell is
going to win Olympic Gold for Serial Murder, outdoing even the Pig Farmer
of Port Coquitlam. Maybe Missionary Man can now regale us with one of his
sermons on reaping what u sow.

Zandu Goldbar, aka "Zandu the Magnificent"
Financier

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens> **********

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Fred Hutter wrote:

>   u reap what u sow ...
> fh
>
> Clint Johnson wrote:
>
> > That’s what you get for volunteering. It is but working for free. How
> > convenient it is that volunteer work and slavery have something in common!
> >
> > I personally would never volunteer. Not unless I was rich and had free
> > time, albeit I have more free time now than I could ever ask for,
> > since college is out for the summer =)
> >
> > -Clint

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices
up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9rHolB/TM

www.ctrl.org