-Caveat Lector-

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens> **********

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:56:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bob S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [THE-DIALECTIC-OF-THE-DIALECTIC] Mel Gibson's Jesus / Jews as
    Christ-killers

The Jews are probably correct as you note below about "Christians" which
is why I am not one. OTOH, what kind of "Christian" sides with the Jewish
claim to be the "lost sheep of Israel" sought by Jesus Christ?

NONE of those Jews to whom you refer are PRO- the teachings of Jesus
Christ. All are ANTI- the teachings of Jesus Christ, ie all are among the
'antichrists' in I John 2:22.

Show us where Jesus Christ says, "Love MY enemies". He only says, "Love
YOUR enemies".

POC
(Learned Elders of Zion)

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Bob S. wrote:

> [...]
> U.S.S Liberty, victims of a deliberate Israel military attack. The
> survivors are really amused that you think their testimonials are
> the imaginings of old fools who have been taken in by "anti-
> Semites."
>
> Methinks the Jews have bitten off more than they can chew this time,
> and they've picked a fight with the wrong White man. Instead of
> being prudent and leaving this one alone, they have given The
> Passion publicity with their knee-jerk, hysterical reaction and
> vicious attacks against the Gibson family. They want ALL the power,
> and NO dissension and they'll do whatever is within their power to
> force Mel Gibson's submission to the Pharisees' demands.
> Anticipating that Mel won't denounce his parents as "anti-Semites,"
> they have graduated to attacking the elderly couple. According to
> Jewish reporters, the following quotes (which mysteriously came out
> after the details of the movie became known) are "true testimonies"
> of the "anti-Semitism" of the traditionalist "we reject the Jew-
> Papal reforms" Gibsons.
>
> "Go and ask an undertaker or the guy who operates the crematorium
> what it takes to get rid of a dead body," Hutton Gibson told The
> Times. "It takes one liter of petrol and 20 minutes. Now six
> million?"
>
> If this is true, I commend the elder Gibson for asking questions the
> lying, guilt-mongering Jews cannot answer.
>
> Said Joye Gibson: "There weren't even that many Jews in all of
> Europe."
>
> According to historical records, this is the honest truth. And as we
> all know by now, honesty is an anti-Semite. According to the
> Jews'media, the Gibsons also believe the holy-hoax was fabricated to
> cover the fact that Hitler cooperated with Jewish Zionists to force
> emigration to the Palestinians' land. In case this doesn't turn the
> idiot flag-waving Jewdeo-Christians against the Gibson family, they
> say the elder Gibson doesn't believe Usamah Bin Laden perpetrated
> the 911 attacks. What better way to promote hatred of Mel Gibson
> than guilt by association with his father, who has treaded heavily
> on this taboo. After all, we are expected to believe everything this
> creepy, Orwellian government and media says. Obey, consume and hate
> who your worst enemy tells you to. Yes, they have already started,
> but at night they dread the thought that despite the possibility of
> the peasantry engaging in a Jew-orchestrated 'two minutes hate'
> against the Gibson family, the persecution will end up a rallying
> call for our people, just as it did for Scottish independence hero
> William Wallace. We just may have a true Braveheart in our corner.
>

> ***** Let us talk about what we are not supposed to talk about until we know
> good-speak from bad-speak; Whitehouse moronspeak from smartspeak. What is the code
> of totem and taboo under Whitehouse-Orwellian "newspeak" as it was called in 1984?

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices
up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/KlSolB/TM

www.ctrl.org