Title: Message
-Caveat Lector- -Caveat Lector-

Dave,

I found these statements striking.??

Yes, and a lot of non-catholics died at the stake because they refused to say that the mass wafer and wine were LITERALLY THE FLESH AND THE BLOOD OF Christ.?? (You were not allowed to say it merely represented the body and blood of Christ.)

If you feel like it, tell me how you characterise the squabbling RC sides.?? ?i.e. Which group or order is on which side in the RC church internal squabble??? This is a question that has been occupying my mind for a while.

Lyn Milnes

>>I very much doubt that one-godder-theists with their plethora of squabbles internal and external, often over the most banal of theological minutia, need any help toward schism and dysfunctional 'unity' from so-called New Agers. Monotheists do a far better job of screwing each other over than any outsiders. They have shed each others blood over such profound societal issues as to whether god is one person or three.

Roman Catholicism (aka Globalism), is a political totalitarian system which masquerades as a religious faith.

It has spilt more human blood than any other pseudo religious organism.

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.