-Caveat Lector-

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens> **********

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CITIZENS_ASSEMBLY] Re: [bcrants] OK  - -  THANK G*D SOMEBODY
    KNOWS WHAT A PERVERT IS!!!!

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Ila Ieraci wrote:

> K have you thought about approaching your MLA for such a definition or how about
> talking to your MP to clear the matter up for you once and for all??

Let's ask Mr. Campbell so all of us in the new Citizens' Assembly will
know as he has taken a shining to those most BC'ers would deem to be
perverts. Many would say he must be a pervert to open the door wide to
pedophile abuse of children in BC. In other words, he won't prosecute in
accordance with the Criminal Code of Canada if cultists "marry" and
sexually abuse under-age children. Thus to clarify what a pervert is,
let's put the following case forward to the Premier.

A wealthy pedophile decides to go for the "Campbell rehabilitation plan".
That is, if he registers some kind of religious nutbar cult, he can
"marry" all the under-age kids (males and/or females) he wants. But
Campbell is an upright defender of perverts so he says, Hold on cowboy ...
the child spouses must be WILLING partners. OK, so our pedophile (who our
course is making generous financial donations to Campbell politics)
decides to find desperately poor families where he can buy children as
well as organs etc. but that is another story). He knows that Campbell is
a generation ahead of his time in creating such a pariah class of
desperately poor Canadians so he decides to go to third world countries.
There he makes the necessary arrangements and ADOPTS the children he
wants. Now upon returning to BC, he follows the LAWS OF HIS CULT (as the
Mormon-Christian friends of Campbell are doing now) instead of the laws of
BC and Canada. His cult allows "marrying" your own children, ie it allows
POLYGAMOUS INCESTUOUS HOMOSEXUAL AND HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILIA as long as
they are within the bonds of unholy marriage.

What part of this is perverted to you, IF ANY, Mr. Campbell?

Zandu Goldbar
POC Creative Thinker

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/XgSolB/TM