From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

After much conversation with M.Dagobert and looking at the theories of Nullens
et.al., see if any of you can lend light to this:
First look at the church at Rennes as follows, all the cross and rose
symbolism, the tympan with the crosses and roses, the truncated latin
inscriptions, like the odd word (le) added to (par ce signe), meaning the 13th
and 14th letters of the Jewish alphabet, (1314,Molay burned at the stake), and
the letters in the sentence equal 22, (the aplphabet of the Cabal). The 4
angels may be the "Quatre fre res Zeles" of the main book of the Rose Croix.
Now view the stations of the cross as Masonic symbolism of the Scottish Rite.
So now view the Church of Mary Magdaline as a Masonic Temple of the Scottish
Rite.
As M.Dagobert stated, Saunier's brother lead him. His brother was a Jesuit and
had many occult and Mason connections in the Aude, which was a ripe place for
that anyway. The Languedoc people were many Rose Croix. So Saunier may have
been almost for sure, Rose Croix and maybe even Mason, which backs up Dagobert
saying he found the archives of the Philadelphes Lodge. He finds the
parchments in a Hautpol tomb, (The Hautpols linked to Scottish Rite), maybe
they were buried with Scottish Rite and/or Rose Croix documents.
The Hautpoul were partisan of the Bourbons, (Again M.Dagoberts reference comes
in). Bigou found them first and 108 years later Saunier does again, again
implied by Dagobert. 108 years is an important number in the Rose Croix for a
cycle. Though I do not know why Bigou did nothing with them. But he left them
to be found by Saunier.
Enter the Hapsburgs who wanted to become as they were, the heads of the
Christian world. Cardinal Sarto was made Pope in 1904 and pulls the Hapsburg
veto power away, now they are the outside looking in, castrated. Pie X creates
a secret society to fight Modernism in the Church, (called by some Black
Masons), Benoit XV tries to shut down the society with the help of the Council
Congregation, (The council that cleared Saunier of trafficking masses). We
have Saunier speaking out in church in favor of the Bourbons. Bourbon/Hapsburg
tie in? Some people had believed Louis XVII was still alive, but Naundorff is
somewhat recognized. Naundorf has a large occult following and also the
Martinists and Leon XIII and Benoit XV support him.
The Archduke of Habsbourg goes to see Saunier (about the found documents?).
The documents prove the survival of Louis XVIII and his descendants, the proof
of that heritage alone is worth 10 times Sauniers fortune. The Priory
documents are created from these true documents. Replace Louis XVI with
Dagobert II, his son Louis XVII with Sigebert IV and Naundorff with Plantard.
Now we are to M.Dagoberts claim of Church and Hapsburg getting buddy/buddy, to
restore the Empire.
The Rennes area has a large history of gold and mines also, and the treasure
of Solomon is being refered to again and again by M.Dagobert, (I am pressing
him on the explaination).
What if this is a treasure of both gold (either natural or Solomons or both)
and these lineage documents? Then a church erected to both Mary Magdaline (Her
Visigoth descendant, Giselle...there is the bloodline of the Merovingians) and
to the Rose Croix for reasons of praise or subtefuge? And Plantard was privy
to this info and altered it to benefit him (as I explained above), as a
rightful heir. Both M.Dagobert and G. Nullens are brilliant in theory, but at
this point I feel I am either close to a plausible explaination or I am SO off
target, it is time to just go play golf.
There are many on the list more brilliant and learned than I, and some
specialize in areas that I have touched on. Please tell me what you think.
Peace...Dog

From: Queribus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>First look at the church at Rennes as follows, all the cross and rose
>symbolism, the tympan with the crosses and roses, the truncated latin
>inscriptions, like the odd word (le) added to (par ce signe), meaning the
>13th
>and 14th letters of the Jewish alphabet, (1314,Molay burned at the stake),
>and
>the letters in the sentence equal 22, (the aplphabet of the Cabal). The 4
>angels may be the "Quatre fre res Zeles" of the main book of the Rose Croix.
>Now view the stations of the cross as Masonic symbolism of the Scottish Rite.
>So now view the Church of Mary Magdaline as a Masonic Temple of the Scottish
>Rite.

The floor of the church is alternate black and white squares like a
Masonic hall. The four angels could also be the four archangels in the
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram taught to all new members of the
Golden Dawn. Emma Calve, linked to Sauniere rather convincingly, was a
member of the Golden Dawn, she also lived in the Languedoc region and
visited there often so he needn't have even met her in Paris. The Paris
trip is always under suspicion. The Golden Dawn steals from everyone,
Masons, Templars, but their favorite borrowings are from Rosecrucian
symbols. Look at the back of a Thoth Tarot deck if you don't believe me.
A perfect Rosecrucian cross. For it to be a Masonic hall I would expect
pillars. And Sauniere removed pillars he didn't add any. I also like the
fact that the figure of Christ above and behind the pulpit is in the
position of the Magician in Waite's tarot deck indicating as above so
below. See my site for details. It's difficult, if not impossible to see
his left hand pointing down but it does.

http://www.calweb.com/~queribus/rennes%202.html

By the way, there is a small altar behind the main altar of the church.
Is that common or outre?

Queri
[EMAIL PROTECTED]