-Caveat Lector-

>From the History Channel website:

Next Airing: Friday, Sep 19 @ 9pm ET/PT
Secrets of Hitler's Wonder Weapons
In the last years of WWII, Hitler's war machine turned in desperation to
some of the strangest weapons ever devised--an arsenal of advanced
technological weapons so secret that even today, their true uses remain a
mystery. We look at the Messerschmitt 262, the first jet fighter; the V-1
flying bomb, ancestor of today's cruise missile; and the V-2, the first
ballistic missile. Perhaps most extraordinary, we investigate the
possibility that the Nazis were sending UFOs into the sky.  TV PG

www.ctrl.org