-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Hari Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Project-X-for-Culture-X] Re: [pr-x] multi-faith conference at UBC

What if the multi-faiths were to design UniverCity at SFU?
<http://www.UniverCity.ca>? Would it make any difference if such a city
plus surroundings which SFU bills as "Above All: A Community By Design"
were designed by Buddhists, Atheists, Muslims etc? What would Jesus build?
Make us an offer we the citizens can't refuse ... Paradise at a Price.

"Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God" by
Constitution and the courts have interpreted the "Supremacy of God" clause
as the Webster's definition: "ones' highest ideals". The citizens of BC
want and deserve the very best. Who can provide it? It takes IDEAS to
build cities. What ideas are there in the ideals of all of these groups?
What ideas are there which can determine our "way of life" on all levels
from individual to the complete culture (city plus surroundings)?

POC

ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!