-Caveat Lector-
Millegan,

You didn't address the substance of Bush Senior's remarks, the fact that he didn't invade and occupy Iraq, and the fact that his closest associates expressed doubts or opposition to Bush Junior's neocon-inspired decision to wage war against Iraq.

Can you provide a list of the books and articles you've read about Bush Senior's Mideast policies?  It's a complex subject.  You seem to know nothing at all about them.  You mechanically apply your fundamentalist and reductionist conspiracy theory to everything you encounter in the world.  Your posts are threadbare when it comes to in-depth research, empirical data and subtle analysis.

Here is the key quote again:
While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible. We had been unable to find Noriega in Panama, which we knew intimately. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. The coalition would instantly have collapsed, the Arabs deserting it in anger and other allies pulling out as well. Under those circumstances, furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome.
Are you able to break out the main points here and understand them?  Can you paraphrase this passage in your own words?

Why do you believe that Bush Senior wasn't expressing his true thoughts here?  What *PROOF* do you have that he wasn't?

Bush's actions spoke even louder than these words -- he refused, despite the pressure of the neocons, to smash Saddam's regime.  Furthermore, his analysis of the situation in Iraq has proven to be amazingly prophetic.

At the same time, he and James Baker applied powerful pressure on the Israeli government to stop its settlements program and to seek a peace settlement with the Palestinians.  For this policy, Likud vowed to destroy Bush.  Victor Ostrovsky even reports that Mossad hatched a plot to assassinate Bush.

Which Skull & Bones members have played a major role in agitating for the Iraq War?  The neocons have been far more prominent and influential in the war campaign than Skull & Bones.

Name all the Skull & Bones members who were ringleaders in agitating for the war.

John Kerry voiced many doubts about the war.  Bob Graham -- is he Skull & Bones?  He was hardly a pro-war ringleader.

The close associates of George Bush Senior -- like Brent Scowcroft -- expressed strong doubts or opposition to the war.

Which Skull & Bones member is as powerful in the global media as Rupert Murdoch, Conrad Black or Sumner Redstone?

How many Skull & Bones members are listed among the Forbes 400 wealthiest Americans?

You've become over-focused on the role of Skull & Bones in world affairs to the exclusion of many other important groups and factors.  You need to do much more reading and research to expand your horizons.