From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Seeker1)

> I have personally corresponded with Archduke Otto von Habsburg. What makes
> you think that the Vatican supports a monarchist restoration of the Holy
> Roman Empire with the Habsburgs at the head?

They may not.

However, the Hieron du Val d'Or (perhaps named for Levaldieu), which seems
to have preceded the PoS in the 19th century, did.

"According to M. Chaumeil, the objectives of the HDVd'O were: 'a theocracy
wherein nations would be no more than provinces, their leaders but
proconsuls in the service of a world occult government consisting of an
elite. For Europe, the region of the Great King implied a double hegemony
of the Papacy and the Empire, of the Vatican and of the Hapsburgs, who
would have been the Vatican's right arm." (HBHG, p. 198)

Now - this has always left me scratching my head.

All of the Prieure documents proclaim that the Vatican betrayed the
Merovingians in favor of the Carolingians, and that the Vatican's power to
create kings (as they did with Charlemagne when they crowned him Holy Roman
Emperor) was a false power based on a forged document, the Donation of
Constantine.

Why would would the descendants of the Merovingians, then, trust the
Vatican further then they could throw it, let alone once again make it a
co-partner in an institution which they considered based on a false
foundation (the Holy Roman Empire)? The answer is they wouldn't unless they
controlled it.

I keep wondering how any of this makes sense, unless part of the Priory's
("P1"'s) agenda is to take control of the Vatican also, and turn it from
ROMA to AMOR as it were, back from the Roman Church of Peter to the Gnostic
Church of John. Which is why I might agree with Queri that Pope John XXIII
was a PoS member, and why "P2" Lodge may have made infiltration of Masons
into the Vatican (despite Pope Clement's ban of 1738) such a key goal.

If they controlled both the Vatican and one or more European thrones, it
would be the return of the original Zadokite Messianic pattern - twin
Messiahs, secular and sacerdotal, priestly and kingly, spiritual and
temporal.

Yours,

Steve Mizrach   [aka Seeker1]
TechnoCulturalist, CyberAnthropologist, HyperMediac, AnthroFuturist
Home Page URL: http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/seeker1/cyberanthro/newhome.html
"Why? .... Why not?" -- Timothy Leary's last words