-Caveat Lector-

Then we will liberate Alaska ... maybe Texas.
POC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BCPOLITICS] Re: [First_Nations_Skyvillage] Native Hawaiians to
    March on US West Coast

Perhaps a two step would work better. Free Haida Nation first and then US
colonialism might be shamed into accepting the liberation of another
Pacific Island nation.

POC

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  sme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  Subject: FW: Native Hawaiians to March on US West Coast for Hawaiian Independence
>
>  This press release showed up on PRNewswire and Yahoo...
>

>  http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031015/law140 1.html
>
>  Press Release Source: Koani Foundation
>
>  Native Hawaiians to March on US West Coast for Hawaiian Independence
>  Wednesday October 15, 9:37 pm ET
>
>  Aloha March Scheduled in San Francisco Bay Area This Weekend
>
>  HONOLULU, Oct. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Descendants of the Hawaiian Kingdom want
>  their independence back and will bring that message to the San Francisco Bay
>  area Sunday, October 19th as Native Hawaiians and their supporters stage an
>  Aloha March.
>
>  With the theme "Free Hawai'i," participants will spread the word on the
>  Hawaiian sovereignty movement and the goal to return the islands to an
>  independent nation status.  Marchers will also express their opposition to a
>  US backed plan to locate Hawaiians on reservations through a federal
>  recognition program.
>
>  The Aloha Marches of 1998 and 2000 in Washington, DC brought unprecedented
>  national and international media coverage to the plight of Native Hawaiians.
>
>  "Our native brothers and sisters will march with us in solidarity," remarked
>  Paul Keaoha Blake, a Berkeley resident and Native Hawaiian expatriate.  "We
>  expect Hawaiians from all over the Bay area to participate in this Aloha
>  March."
>
>  While Native Hawaiians have struggled for decades to regain the lands and
>  political rights of their predecessors, the movement achieved national
>  attention in 1993 when Congress and President Clinton passed the "Apology
>  Bill" (US Public Law 103-150,) admitting US participation in the illegal act
>  of war against the Hawaiian Kingdom.
>
>  "We want real change now, not more spare change," states Kai'opua Fyfe of
>  the Kauai-based Koani Foundation Aloha March sponsor.  "Can you imagine
>  losing your land and self-governance, and 110 years later still striving to
>  get it back?"
>
>  The Aloha March will begin Sunday at noon at the San Leandro Library
>  Theatre, 300 Estudillo Ave, (two blocks east of East 14th.)  There will be a
>  variety of activities including music, dancing and informational.  Marchers
>  are encouraged to wear native dress.
>
>  For more information, call (808) 822-7643.  Or visit www.freehawaii.info
>
>  For further information please contact: 'Ehu Cardwell of Koani Foundation,
>  Nationwide Cell +1-619-885-4848, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>  Source: Koani Foundation
>

> If you want to share pictures, use the calendar, or start a questionnaire
> visit http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/first_nations_skyvillage
>
> To leave the group, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XgSolB/TM

According to <http://www.gov.bc.ca> some 3/4 of British Columbians were Internet users
by 2001. In 5 years or so, the new EDD, "Electronic Direct Democracy" will be fully
developed and the CITIZENS' PARLIAMENT will hold the reins of power daily over the
Victoria Parliament. The 1996 Recall and Initiative Act enables CITIZENS to recall
even the Premier.

www.ctrl.org