-Caveat Lector-

If you get this email in non-HTML form, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I will send it complete with the hyperlinks necessary to truly delve
into this topic (the original is chock full of them).

South Cal Fire NOT A Wildfire - 'Just' Another Arson
by Eric Stewart

This commentary rests, for its validity, on the research archived at the
dozens of hyperlinks below scattered throughout the text (so please visit
them) and on my personal reputation, which I am sure that only some of you
are familiar with. Those of you that are - PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS
WISELY..ER..WIDELY!

~

Investigators on Tuesday made significant progress tracking down those
responsible for a rash of suspicious fires ravaging Southern California,
identifying the alleged arsonist in a Ventura County blaze and uncovering
two witnesses to the intentionally set fire that threatens to lay waste to
the San Bernardino Mountains.

Authorities make progress with fire-starting probe
http://dailycamera.com/bdc/nation_world_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2420_2385051
,00.html

~snip~

Why is this snip significant? Well, despite a nationwide psy-op of a debate
over wildfires and to log or not to log, the REAL threat is arsonists and I
DO mean ARSONISTS that, oddly, never target those parts of the western
United States inhabited by communities politically of the mind as whatever
the rest of the herd is and right now that is the Gee-Dub mindset. MOST of
the communities that have been through this living hell in the past two
years are decidedly independently thinking communities with the will to
resist the new drive for techno-domination.

These people, this last vestige of constitutionalist counterculturalists
are feeling threatened in the United States and I think I speak for most of
the resistance; it is not difficult to discern from recent events that it
is the free that are targetted. To the pumped up ape (what we all become
when running a little too much adrenaline), a socially sanctionable target
for the fury is a welcome opportunity to play the hero, be that target
Osama or other people that resist. The hero after all usually gets the girl
('tis become a belief that directly affects our mating strategies as you
see) and often gets to beat up at least a few people, if not kill them.
This idea as a meme, would not be very contagious were it not for the
constant reinforcement of this paradigm, this Frankenstein that is of the
minds of social engineers gone unchecked for too long (TV IS AN 'UNDER THE
RADAR' MEME DELIVERY SYSTEM).

What I am saying, in short, is that there is a team of arsonists (this link
goes through some little known facts pertaining to this issue) throughout
the country that have for some time escaped recognition by most of the
media as the major networks, instead spin it into a wildfire debate (Sierra
Club included). They also, for some time, have targetted those communities
that have long stood against the kinds of policies implemented by citiots.
A citiot, by the way, is defined as one who is clueless as to how to live
in balance with one's surroundings (HINT: if the rest of the tribe has to
quit having children so you can have a fatter place to rest your ass, then
you are a pig. Get it? ANOTHER HINT: if you have to pump your water in from
several states away, you are living UNSUSTAINABLY).

Simply put, the last free Americans are being systematically targetted by
people with an agenda straight from the drawing boards of GW. In the event
of the currently raging San Diego County fire, in California, what I see
(and I, as all, see through filters) is that Gray Davis got California OFF
the Texas power companies and onto one based in the Northwestern U.S. He
did this in response to the Bush cartel's fast one that later became known
as the California Energy Crisis or Scandal, another dirty spot on the
sleeve of Enron's reputation. DURING this time, the power broker of the
year for that year, Kenneth Lay, was meeting with a man that recently
became known as GOVERNOR Schwarzenneger, a man whose chief campaign advisor
was one Warren Buffet. Combined with Arnold's business past with key Saudi
investors/princes that are implicated in most indpenendent research of
9/11, this gives a rather different context with which to see things, you
agree? Are these fires in California the fiery red carpet that the Bush
cartel expected to walk on its way into the heart of California? Like
Caesar, I am sure he would like to be remembered as "descending from the
heavens like the sun of god." It's an old social manipulation formula:
offer up someone who is told daily that he can do no wrong so that he may
project authority. Projection of authority, by the way, is easy when you
own the public attention which, these days, is bought and sold like meat. I
am talking about the advertising and the entertainment industry, primarily.
Well, it seem that it gets worse. . Humboldt County, by the way, WAS on
fire a month ago RIGHT at harvest time).

I am having a hard time getting rid of the feeling that soon I am going to
hear something akin to "open zee ***** door" - with a thick Alabama accent.

Yet, suddenly, out of the wild blue yonder (the other day), comes a story
that didn't take when it was submitted to the public eye several months
ago: that the forest fires of the last two years are the work of Al Qaeda.

Well I guess that about settles another story. If it is indeed the long arm
of the Mujahideen that is setting fire to the only communities in America
that is on their side to the remotest extent, if Al Qaeda is setting
America's hugest rash of big fires in modern memory then, by simple
deduction, Al Qaeda is working for the SAME Bush cartel.

Can I get a muthafuckin' witness already!

Please see the following link which will yield a collage of stories just
skimming surface of this further evidence that implicates the far Right in
terrorism ON U.S. SOIL! There you will also see a little on how BIG and
lucrative the Federally contracted firefighting industry is. (Ya gotta
wonder: was Clinton going after the people that stole the 2000 presidential
election when he targetted Aryan militias in the U.S.?)

Arsonists for Bush?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q58A32066

For information on another historical event of recent times that have
affected nearly everyone alive (or at least those plugged into mass media -
the medium IS the missile after all), see:

Operation Two Towers
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/smilinks/conspiracies.html

RESISTANCE IS FERTILE

*

Yours,
Eric Stewart.

P.S. Just outside Boulder, on this the windiest day in some time (gusts to
90 mph), a fire has started up in the hills a bit. What a day for something
to 'accidentally' catch fire eh? It is growing quickly. It nears.

Fire explodes to 1,000 acres
http://dailycamera.com/bdc/mtn_towns_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2428_2385535,00
.html

www.ctrl.org