-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:30:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U-S-A] Faith-Based Public Works

In the globalization batal, who will win? Will it be that 'shitty little
country' in the Middle East as the PM of France called it? And if so,
WHICH shitty little country? The officially antichrist nation which calls
ITSELF Israel (as if the names given by man matter to the Creator of the
Universe) or Palestine?

Gary (Howdy Doody-Puppet Head) Baer, like the rest of the pray tv whores
of babylon delights whenever Palestinian Christians are murdered by kikes.
But that is the WAY of U-S-A. And only a kike kock-sucker family like the
Grovelling Grahams would ever be "Whitehouse Preachers".

Now ... what would Warner Brothers build for the set of Babylon II at the
Babylon Restoration Project site? Maybe Starman Larry, Mayor of Vancouver,
knows.

POC
(Learned Elder of Zion)

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/CITIZENS_ASSEMBLY> **********
     $$$   "Capital punishment is not just penalty for poverty"    $$$