-Caveat Lector-

"The future's here, we're it, we're on our own". John Barlow and Bob Weir,
1982.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:07:56 +1100
From: Gerard Holmgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: make the shills think twice

In the article below, the German mainstream gets desperate enough to call in the psychologists and mass communication experts to ridicule the "ridiculous conspiracy theories" about 11/9, now spreading so worryingly through the youth of Germany and France.
http://iafrica.com/news/worldnews/268874.htm

These schmucks give us the usual pompous pontifications on people's need to invent wildly paranoid fantasies in order to explain the incomprehensible evil of what was perpetrated on 11/9.

Perhaps if they get a flood of emails in response, setting things straight, they'll think twice next time before putting their hand up for shill duties.

So I've tracked down their email addresses.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

These guys need to learn that if they think they can snipe from behind a rock from the lofty perch of the mainstream press and remain unaccountable for their comments, then they'd better think again.

Let 'em have it! Whether you choose to be aggressive, rational, sarcastic,informative - whatever - is up to you.

I pretended to be a supporter and sent them a link to my "mad conpiracy theories article".
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.