-Caveat Lector- ï

Aside from being evidence that evolution does in fact work in reverse, one of Sham McDudds other major problems is that he lacks the power of conversation but unfortunately not the power of speech.

McDudd the Daft, is an unintelligible peddler of poppycock.

My best advice to him is to first think very clearly and very carefully about what he wants to type before he types; and then, don't bother typing it.

Wetting his pants over boyfriend-bum-bandit Justin(e) Raimondo, may give him some vicarious sexo-psychological pleasure, but his repetitious, boorish and anti-social codswallop is putting the rest of us to sleep.

I hope we don't have need of an ambulance?

Shorn-the-Yawn McDaft appears to have gone completely troppo. With all those hysterical, apoplectic mascara-scrawls, it sounds like he's in for a brain aneurysm.

I'd wondered how quickly the psychopath McDaft would throw in the usual smear and liken someone to a, "NAZI" here, and I didn't have long to wait. He's completely flipped-out. Most sociopaths, when one of their icons, ala Justine Ranting Raimondo is demolished and shown to be an utter fraud, sink into both despair and rage. Hence, Shill McDunces apoplectic outbursts.

Shill McDudds "logic" fascinates from the point of is perverse illogic.

I am supposedly "anti-Catholic," must've been the Mason Verger joke!, and this makes me like a Nazi?  But like the Gestapo, most of Hitler's top men moulded their units on the system of Roman Catholicism and the Jesuit Order. Logic, prominent by its absence in McNutz vacant head, would say that if I am anti-Catholic, I am thus also most likely anti-"Nazi". But of course, in McDudd the Dafts loopy world, he didn't quite see the inconstancy of his own weak-minded apoplectic mud-slinging, being too busy demonising with his "Nazi" smear.

Even if I were "anti-Catholic," which apparently immediately makes me like a "Nazi" in McDudds fantasy world; because McNutz is anti-American, anti-Israel, anti-Intellect and anti-Jew, if we apply McNutz rationale, this makes McDaft himself four-times the "Nazi," by his own standard.

When I first read Shorn-McYawn-McDudd's Crayola scrawls, I had wondered whether or not this chimp knows fuck nothing? Weeks later, I'm absolutely certain he knows fuck all.

But of course, the real purpose behind McDudds infantile smear is that he wants to deflect the real issue of his guru Raimondo lying. The latter is obviously an anti-social creature and as shown, is a sinister liar having leant the art casuistry, as did Bill Clinton, from his Jesuit mentors.

Rather than dealing with what I had said, McDudd attempts to hide by concocting a smear about who I am rather than what I said. He invents a straw man then attempts to gash its eyes out like the silly puss and drama queen that he is.

For the record Yawn McNutz, my "parents" raised me up to think with an independent mind. Which is quite the opposite of yourself, whose brain appears to be the result of faulty sperm and excessive inbreeding.

You epitomize the cerebrum of a lively corpse; the dogmatic stooge, a mind-control slave, a programmed acolyte of clerical superstition, and their dupes such as the Anal Buccaneer Justine Raimondo. That vacant air, mentally blank and glassy-eyed nuances that reverberate through your posts, and the lack of humanity and humility demonstrate all come together and demonstrate the robotic mind of a soulless machine.

Shorn McDudd the McDaft, again avoided all questions, as he has done so from the beginning.

Centrally; why did Justin(e) the shrill she-male attack "Dispensationalism," which forms an integral part of his phoney "anti-War" miasma; forms an integral part of his entire Paranoid Conspiracy Theory about Washington, Israel and the Middle East, is a core element in his essentially regurgitated tripe, that misanthropic canard, 'Jews Rule America by Proxy,' and why he then made no mention that it was his own pedagogues that originated that very same religio-ideological system; but instead Justine the liar Riamonodo deliberately misguided his readership and placed blame on entirely different group.

Neither Raimondo or McNutz could even lie straight in bed together; because they'd all over one another.

If McDudd had done the slightest shred of homework and investigation, rather than playing Raimondo's Felcher, he would be cognizant of exactly what has been revealed. But of course he won't, because he is not an independent mind but a mere winding cog in the vast Borg Machinery, sustaining the Borg agenda.

I thought Kris Milligan was pulling peoples legs when he inferred that Sean McBride was a phoney, a TROLL, a disinformatioinst and a fraud, but clearly, after reviewing the nature and character of Sean McBride, he's all Milligan said about him, and far more that he did not.

You really are a complete flake McDudd.

Dave.

The Holy Baloney Trinity:

The Fagging Saint J Raimondo.                          Pope Pious Paul Craig Roberts: Holy Conservative man of Jesus!         The little Holy Messenger:
Should he change his name to Justin(e)?           But I don't see a fag in Roberts' mouth?                                               Saint Shill McDudd, the Daft?
Sources do say he cyber cross-dresses              Well, as a conservative man of god, he probably despises fags?           From the "Bleeding Hearts Society"?
& posts as "Wendy" on the Internet?                                                                                                                             Justin(e)s Toy-Boy?