Of course the most suspicious aspect of this account is that her "suicide" was attributed to a "gunshot wound to the head," which, given the fact that female suicide by gunshot over the age of 19 almost *never* happens, should raise more than a few red flags. When women die from gunshot wounds, they tend rather overwhelmingly to be shot by *men*, not themselves. (That's what pills are for, don'tchaknow.)

Really, if you're going to whack someone and try to make it look like a suicide, you should do your homework and at least try to make it look plausible. Oops.

Whatever actually happened aside, where the hell is the media on this? Don't you think this whole thing would be worth even a *mention*? The silence is deafening.

Remember Dubya Biographer James Hatfield's ("Fortunate Son") "suicide" in July of 2001? I'm certain we haven't forgotten about Paul Wellstone's "accident"... Surely there's more. Anyone know of any ongoing databases listing the Bush Suspicious Body Count?

I seem to recall seeing a very well-detailed listing covering the Clinton years; where's Dubya's?

As the Chickenhawk-in-Chief says, "Bring 'em on!"

--eh