-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 1998 1:45 PM
Subject: [CTRL] A Taxing Impeachment

    As long as they can keep the parts out - that Ms. Clinton had a hand in, I am still scared.  I doubt we have heard the last of this.

    Then there is the fact, that even if Bush JR. is not able to rewrite the Texas Constitution to his specifications - Just by being the governor of Texas and "apparently" getting the backing of Texas (who is one of the last "free" education states) would help them put in one of the last knives in this corpse called American Education.

       By free I mean that we are still allowed to spank which means that it is harder to impose Ritalin and other drugs here.  We are allowed to homeschool as our God given right which means that we do not have to be under the umbrella of a Religious Group.  There are a group of Lawyers that are called HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Fund) that "seem to" have hurt the foundations of Home Schooling nation wide.   Research them under Myth 1 below.

3) Uncover Myths in Education and Home Schooling

    Myth 1 That Home Schoolers Need to be under the Umbrella of a Church or Religious Group.
         http://www.home-ed-press.com/INF/FREE/hsinfo_far1.html
   Myth 2 All Public Education is Helpful, we should live by the idea of peer group - socialization
       http://www.axon-family.net/kaleb/poison_drops/(New 24 Oct 98)
   Myth 3 Home Schoolers are not Socialized
        http://hoosier.org/socialization.html(New 15 Nov 98)
    Myth 4 Americans are Well educated (New 29 Nov 98)
        http://www.wsws.org/news/1998/oct1998/ill-o14.shtml

3) Peer Groups - Cliques Or Gangs
       http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/PeerGroups-ClicksOrGangs.htm
    More news
    Educational Tyranny: HR 1617 - http://www.athenet.net/~jlindsay/Educ1617.shtml  -

    The Civil Bible - http://www.tncrimlaw.com/civil_bible/

Theme of Page
(New 10 Nov 98)NOTICE:  the format of this page will change soon.  Why?  Because if something effects our children's brains it will also effect their learning.  Following that line of thought has led me to really check out the current propaganda on Home Schooling.  I learned about Home Schooling through books by Bill and Mary Pride, etc.  In checking out what is currently being said I am finding a radically different set of ideas being circulated.  This means that I will start following at least two lines of propaganda in the next week or so.  This also means that I think that we are being given Ritalin as a scapegoat.  We are so leery about stepping on someone's toes that has to use it that we do not look any farther.

(New 15 Nov 98) Careful if you are a new home schooler.  There are some out there that would like to take control.  Home schooling has been around for quite a while.  Used often by those that moved from school to school or country to country Example Missionaries and Military.  These people wanted to have the best in academics that was available.  You are not required to be with a church or married to home school.  Others that have been home schooled on a regular basis have been child actors.  Walt Disney required it's child actors to keep up a A average.  Will research Anita Funichello.   It does take a commitment and those that say that they let their kids sleep till late and take on very little responsibility will reap (as grandparents) what they sow.  Home schooling is a  obligation and a discipline, that along with the curriculum teaches the children obligation and discipline.  If anyone tells you that Home Schooling is new, then that means that they are the ones new to home schooling - research more Please.
These are from my home page at
http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm