-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Message
-Caveat Lector-

My thinking is completely different.

I assume that another attack IS going to happen. We certainly cannot prevent it. We don’t have the intelligence data to prevent it. The credibility of the 9/11 movement is not the issue (The glass is half empty). The issue is what can the 9/11 (anti-covert ops) movement (which is hundreds of times larger than what existed on 9/11) do WHEN the attack happens? How can we dilute its intended impact (The glass is half full)? We need to start preparing checklists about how to save and compare information. Who has TIVOs to record key broadcasts that will be contradicted by later stories as the gov’t  tailors reports to fit the cover up? Who has adobe PDF (the full suite) and can save web pages from major media sites intact to prove that certain stories were published? Who will be tasked with monitoring the hundreds of different media outlets, radio frequencies, sideband, shortwave and other electronic broadcasts? Who will start a master log of reports and events?

The greatest chance of solving the crime, just like at a homicide crime scene, exists in the first 72 hours. Remember that on 9/11 we had reports of a truck bomb at the Brooklyn Bridge and a suicide truck bombing at the State Department? That was because no plan is ever carried off perfectly and the bad guys plan on being able to tailor the media to fit the story as they spin it later. That’s the way it was done with JFK, RFK, MLK and 9/11 itself. Today we have an incredible advantage. There are thousands of us. We have the internet and the ability to store, record and share information almost instantaneously.

On 9/11, as the attacks were still in progress, I sent out an urgent message to the CIA-Drugs list suggesting that people turn on VCRs, tape recorders and start log books. I asked them to immediately start scouring the internet for information. It made quite a difference in FTW’s early stories which were the first to make critical points that have made it into mainstream media today. These are the points that are hurting Bush now. As one example, a retired CIA source (Leutrell Osborne) saved an Izvestia story on Sept. 12th that was later sanitized of several very incriminating paragraphs about forewarnings. http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/izvestia_story_pic.html

I have a half dozen other instances where early work to save the evidence has made all the difference. It’s the reason why FTW broke almost every major 9/11 angle (except for the fighters) before anyone else did. And that includes many aspects of the insider trading, plans to invade Afghanistan being known before the attacks, and very early reports from the Indian press that led to Omar Saeed Shaikh, the $100,000 payoff to Mohammed Atta and briefings from other foreign governments. Within two days or so of the attacks I posted a message to that list suggesting that someone needed to look at the flight schools right away and Dan Hopsicker had done an incredible job with that – far better than I could have done.

We are so much stronger now. Let’s not worry about what the 9/11 movement might lose in terms of credibility with the masses. This was never going to be a quick or easy fight. I speak from 25 years of experience. Speaking as one with great experience on another topic; if people are afraid of being criticized for questioning the government they shouldn’t be involved. Struggles for survival should be distinguished from popularity contests. In a ham and eggs breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed.

When the next attack occurs, if we keep our wits, plan ahead and follow the plan, we just might be able to break the whole mess wide open with quick and decisive collective action.

Mike Ruppert

www.fromthewilderness.com