-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:18:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Fred Bach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [usa-tesla] The Cesspools of Canuckistan

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/CITIZENS_ASSEMBLY> **********
     $$$   "Capital punishment is not just penalty for poverty"    $$$

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Fred Bach wrote:

>   A primer on Mass/Energy conversion is given at the bottom.

= the crap of Scientism

> L M Hooters wrote:
> >
> > All matter has both mass and weight. As was stated earlier, weight is simply
> > the amount of force exerted on matter by a gravitational field.
>
> > Mass, on the other hand, relates to the volume of matter involved.
>
>    True, if all other things are constant.  Mass can be related to
>    the volume of water at a given temperature but only if the
>    item under consideration is made to float.
>
> > Mass is usually
> > measured as displacement in cubic inches or centimeters.

Ergo it is VOLUME? What a shithead response!

>    No it isn't, except in the shitting business.  Mass is actually
>    measured in kilograms.  In your case it's kilograms of sea water.
>    MASS IS RELATED TO THE DISPLACEMENT ONLY IF THIS MASS FLOATS, or
>    is put into a floating container.  IF IT SINKS, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

The mass of Scientism, ie the mass of the college physics texts is only
a NUMBER, a holy number to mindlesss bimbos like u, the adherents of
Scientism and the Crapmeitser of Discovery, Ivan-the-Shithead; and what
kind of mass floats on the top of a cesspool?

We need a REAL THEORETICAL PHYSICIST HERE like Marcus-the-Martini-Shaker.

Zandu Goldbar
POC Financier

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: