-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

MARC PARENT wrote:

>I believe in conspiracies
>John Laughland says the real nutters are those who
>believe in al-Qa’eda and weapons of mass destruction
>Believing in conspiracy theories is rather like having
>been to a grammar school: both are rather socially
>awkward to admit. Although I once sat next to a
>sister-in-law of the Duke of Norfolk who agreed that
>you can’t believe everything you read in the
>newspapers, conspiracy theories are generally
>considered a rather repellent form of intellectual
>low-life, and their theorists rightfully the object of
>scorn and snobbery. Writing in the Daily Mail last
>week, the columnist Melanie Phillips even attacked
>conspiracy theories as the consequence of a special
>pathology, of the collapse in religious belief, and of
>a ‘descent into the irrational’. The implication is
>that those who oppose ‘the West’, or who think that
>governments are secretive and dishonest, might need
>psychiatric treatment.

Psychiatric treatment by a conspiracy of nutters--

http://www.thugsanon.org/htm/35372.html

The torture at Lexington followed the pattern developed by Cameron in
Montreal: Drug-induced sleep was interrupted by electroconvulsive shock.
Cooperative subjects were rewarded with shots of heroin or any other
drug of their choice. And
for mental health, the masonic administration encouraged the prisoners
to participate in synthetic religious and political cults. Felix's
program was not simply to make humans into controllable beasts, but to
decentralize the zombie- manufacturing. A 1993 report to the Scottish
Rite Supreme Council by its current psychiatric research director,
Steven Matthysse, explains: ``Thirty years ago, a massive program began,
which has continued unabated to this day: the deinstitutionalization of
the mentally ill.... My predecessor as research director of the
Schizophrenia Research Program, Dr. Robert H. Felix, 33 Degree, Gourgas
medalist and the founding director of the National Institute of Mental
Health, was one of the chief architects of this program. `We are
entering a new era,' he wrote, `of community-centered, comprehensive
psychiatric care.'... Dr. Felix predicted that, in 25 years, `State
mental hospitals as we know them would no longer exist.' He was
right.... During the years from 1955 to 1992, the state mental hospital
census went down by 82%.'' The strategists of MK-Ultra succeeded in
moving the mentally ill out of costly mental hospitals, onto the
streets, where they now consitute a large proportion of America's
homeless. We shall now see what kind of ``community-centered psychiatric
care'' these strategists did in fact implement, as Britain's MK-Ultra
poured drugs into the country and worked to fabricate the drug- sex
youth culture. {{Seymour Solomon Kety}} was both an executive of the
Scottish Rite's psychiatry experiments, and a Scottish Rite- funded
clinical experimenter. He was chief of NIMH clinical sciences from 1957
through 196
7, and continued as the NIMH ``senior scientist'' into the 1990s. A
close associate of the Kallmann Nazi-eugenics cell at Columbia, Kety was
a national director of the American Eugenics Society, under its 1980s
name, the Society for the Study of Social Biology. Kety helped lead the
masons' U.S. agency, the NIMH, beyond the Kentucky experiments, to the
brink of Hell.

- Manchuria in California? -

As Carol Greene has demonstrated in her 1992 book [EMAIL PROTECTED] aus der
Retorte: Der Fall Charles Manson,} ({Test-Tube Murder: The Case of
Charles Manson}) {{Charles Manson,}} before he committed mass murder,
was himself an NIMH ``research subject.'' Manson was released from a
California prison in March 1967. He was required by law to report
regularly to a parole officer named Roger Smith, who was based at the
Haight-Ashbury Medical Clinic in San Francisco. This was an NIMH project
designed to observe and in effect supervise the first large-scale drug
addiction of white teenagers, thousands of whom were the clinic's
clients. Clinic director David E. Smith was also the publisher of the
{Journal of Psychedelic
Drugs,} and a leading national advocate for the legalized use of
narcotics. Within the clinic arrangement, Charles Manson's parole
officer was officially commissioned to scientifically investigate the
effects that various kinds drugs had on addicts served by the NIMH
clinic. David Smith also collaborated with another NIMH project: a
behavioral study of children in communes. He was an expert on the
breeding of violent anti-social characters in the mind-crushing
environment of the hippie or cult commune. Parole officer Roger Smith
remained on Manson's case after he was no longer his parole officer, as
an adviser and observer of the increasingly insane man. Charles Manson
took up with a British-origin satan
ic killer cult called {{The Process--Church of the Final Judgment,}} a
spin-off from Scientology. When he started with The Process is not
clear, but there are some reports that it was in that summer of 1967.
Its British founders had put the U.S. headquarters of the cult into the
Haight-Ashbury section, two blocks from where Manson was living, and
they recruited from among the ``flower children'' for the jobs of
drug-running, assassination, and race riots. {{David Berkowitz,}}
convicted in the New York ``Son of Sam'' serial murders, was an initiate
of The Process. Manson is most widely known for his communal Family,
which carried out the satanic Tate-LaBianca murders. But here we note
that Lynette ``Squeaky'' Fromme, who became the head of the Family after
Manson was arrested in October 1969, was herself imprisoned for the 1975
attempted assassination of U.S. President Gerald Ford. Another associate
of the Manson Family, Sarah Jane Moore, was also imprisoned for a failed
assassination attempt on President Ford. Had either been successful,
Nelson Rockefeller would have become President. There is a certain
psychiatric agency, the {{American Family Foundation,}} which exists
officially to guard the public from injurious cults. AFF is the mother
organization for the so-called {{Cult Awareness Network}} (CAN). {{Dr.
Louis Jolyon West}} is a director of AFF. An expert in brainwashing for
the Air Force and the CIA, West first achieved fame from his MK-Ultra
feat--he injected LSD-25 into an elephant and killed it. West researched
``the psychology of dissociated states'' for the CIA, using LSD and
hypnosis. His friend {{Aldous Huxley}} suggested to Dr. West during an
MK-Ultra experiment that West hypnotize his subjects prior to
administering LSD, in order to give them ``post-hypnotic suggestions
aimed at orienting the drug-induced experience in some desired
direction.'' Dr. West was called upon by the government to examine Jack
Ruby, who had killed Lee Harvey Oswald before Oswald could stand trial
for his alleged role in the assassination of President John Kennedy.
West declared Ruby to be in a ``paranoid state manifested by delusions,
visual and auditory hallucinations, and suicidal impulses.'' Ruby was
convicted in 1964, but conveniently died in 1967 while awaiting what
could have been a revealing re- trial. Dr. West lived in Haight-Ashbury
during the summer of 1967, to study the hippies. In the 1970s, West
became famous again for his plans to create a Center for the Study and
Reduction of Violence. Its staff was to investigate the genetics and
biochemistry of their prisoners, including ``hyperkinetic children,''
whose every motion would be electronically monitored by Orwellian
guards. Though backed by Gov. Ronald Reagan, the plan was defeated.
{{Rabbi Maurice Davis}} is another ``expert'' guarding America from
cults as a director of the American Family Foundation. Davis worked at
the NIMH Lexington Addiction Research Center as a chaplain, serving the
slave victims of the MK-Ultra drug experiments as they were brought into
cult participation. Rabbi Davis then moved to Indianapolis and sponsored
the career of {{Rev. Jim Jones,}} whose followers were murdered with
poisoned Kool-Aid in Guyana. The bulk of the start-up financing for the
American Family Foundation was channelled through a New York law firm
running two funding satellites of the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation. The
same law firm was the legal representative of The Process--Church of the
Final Judgment. The Process Church employs neo-Nazi themes, as do other
British-origin movements such as the Satanists associated with
California's Anton Lavey and Col. Michael Aquino. Charles Manson's
swastika tatoo attests to this. Many of the psychotic potential
presidential assassins have been ``neo-Nazi
s.'' These include Ronald Reagan's deeply brainwashed assailant John
Hinckley, and some of those who have threatened President Clinton. To
help turn up the possible source for this curious zombie pattern, we
review the case of NIMH leader Seymour Kety--as of recent report the
chairman of the Professional Advisory Section of the Scottish Rite
Masons' Schizophrenia Research program. This is the Dr. Kety who, with
his NIMH predecessor Dr. Felix, helped shape the programs that made
Charles Manson a satanic beast. A Scottish Rite brochure reports on the
meetings of the Rite's Grand Commander and Supreme Council with their
psychiatrists to plan for the future. The brochure explains that Dr.
Kety ``can trace his interest in the genetics of schizophrenia to a
report by Dr. Franz Kallmann at one of these meetings years ago. Dr.
Kety's own genetic studies have become landmarks in the field, as the
first convincing demonstration of an inherited factor.'' Not the first,
perhaps, because Kallmann provided Adolf Hitler with ``convincing''
pretexts to exterminate mental
patients.

- The official assassination program -

The ambiguous rationale for the MK-Ultra program was the search for the
Manchurian Candidate: to study, emulate, and counterbalance communist
programs which brainwash people who could be dangerous to our national
security. These programs were secret, and masses of MK-Ultra records
were destroyed. But some aspects of the program's direct testing have
been divulged. CIA executive Morse Allen worked at creating killers
under hypnosis on and around Feb. 19, 1954. The CIA planned early in
1954 to hypnotize a man they considered disposable, to get him to make
an assassination attempt, be arrested for attempted murder, and be
``thereby disposed of.'' A CIA hypnosis study was done by Alden Sears at
the University of Minnesota and was moved by Sears to the University of
Denver, Colorado. Sears worked to answer the question, ``Could a
hypnotist induce a totally separate personality? CIA counterintelligence
chief {{James Jesus Angleton,}} a leader of the British intelligence
faction in the American intelligence community, established three goals
for the hypnosis program: 1) to induce hypnosis very rapidly in
unwitting subjects; 2) to create durable amnesia; and 3) to implant
durable and operationally useful post-hypnotic suggestion. A test of
rapid hypnosis took place in July 1963. The counterintelligence staff in
Washington, D.C. asked the CIA station in Mexico City to find a suitable
candidate for a rapid induction experiment. The station proposed a
low-level agent, whom the Soviets had apparently doubled. A
counterintelligence man flew in from Washington and a hypnotic
consultant arrived from California. The experiment was said to have
misfired.
According to CIA hypnosis expert Milton Klein, creating a hypnotized
``patsy'' is easier than making a totally controlled Manchurian
Candidate. The patsy can be induced by hypnosis to do things which later
show up as circumstantial eviden
ce that will get him falsely blamed for a crime. Klein has claimed he
can create a patsy in three months; a full-scale Manchurian Candidate
takes six months.
<more>

Please let us stay on topic and be civil.-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM