-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Kerry was interviewed a few months ago on a major TV news mag
program during the time of publicity about the book on skull and
bones society exposing their world including reference to their
having Geronimo's bones in their vault.  The interviewer got an
acknowledgement from Kerry that he was a member and tried
to probe him about the society and Kerry with straight face said
he couldn't talk about it because it was secret.  After a couple of
probes the interviewer gave up with a look on his face like "what
can I say"?

Does this add any new dimension to the "Republican crossover
vote" and the "Kerry victory" in Iowa?  If the Republicans were
afraid of Dean becoming the nominee, they wouldn't organize
such a campaign to scuttle him in Iowa by having fellow Bush
Yale S&B man Kerry come out ahead in Iowa to deflate Dean
momentum, would they?  I mean those republicans wouldn't even
think of such a "political strategy" in the first "primary state"
would they?

Dennis could take up this issue by probing in debates on
Skull and Bones with Kerry and any other Demo candidates
who are known as skull-boners as a point of morality by asking
all candidates "if it's true that Skull and Bones has Gernomino's
bones, don't you think they should give them back?   Wouldn't
you say any president or presidential candidate who favors
stealing and keeping human remains away from their descendants
who want to rebury them, isn't that immoral?"   This is a test of
truthfulness and morality which should be brought out in debates
and to the press.  It can more easily be done because both
Bush and Kerry are members of this club so it will not be seen
as a partisan attack on Bush but a question of viewing and
understanding candidates' moral and ethical values and levels
of truthfulness -- all usually covered up but with Dennis needs
to see the light of day to Light Up America with the light of the
truth.

How about folks inputting this issue to the Associated Press
via below webform and ask them to track this issue during
the campaign as an important issue relating to truthfulness
and ethics and morality dimensions of the candidates?

---------------------------

Associated Press Campaign coverage survey

As the election 2004 season begins, we invite you to help determine what
issues we should address in our political coverage. We need to ask you a
few, simple questions about what issues are most important to you.

To fill out the short survey, please go to this Associated Press
Managing Editors Web site:  http://www.apme-credibility.org/survey

The Star newsroom has joined a nationwide network of newsrooms asking
these same questions in about 35 cities and towns across the country.
So, not only will your answers help us guide coverage in our newsroom,
but they will be used as part of a nationwide survey of readers that
could help guide coverage on a national scale.

Your responses might be used in stories produced for either a local or
national audience, so we ask that you provide contact information (which
might be used by reporters but not otherwise shared with anyone.)

As the campaign season progresses, and new issues arise both nationally
and locally, we'll be in touch with readers again to ask more specific
questions.

This project is part of APME's Credibility Roundtables Project, which
works to encourage communication and build trust between journalists and
the public. We need your support for this project to succeed.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this process,
please let me know. Thank you so much for participating in this
important project.