-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bob S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [THE-DIALECTIC-OF-THE-DIALECTIC] New Israel/New Edom in
    Ecclesiatical Law

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Bob S. wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Party of
> Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > What if they aren't the real McCoy Jews?
>
> Are you claiming that biblical Jacob, Joshua, & David weren't "real
> McCoy Jews", POC?

No, I'm asking if those who call themselves THE Jews today can prove they
are more descendents of Jacob (Israel) than Esau (Edom)? So far, the
answer is NO, they cannot. The religion of Edom and Israel was the same at
square one because it was the religion of Isaac and became the same again
when the Romans forced a merger of both nations. But that is "surface"
religion. Beneath that, what? At the time of Jesus, the ruling camp was
Edomite under the Herods, ie Edomite Jews. The Israelite Jews were in
conflict with them.

Ergo, what is the "Law of Return" saying? Is it saying that the Edomites
have a right of return to Edom? Unless you can differentiate latter-day
Edomite Jews from Israelite Jews, one makes sense as well as the other.

The "return" we see today is then bogus and that seems to be what the
Palestinians are arguing. IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN LAW.

> > What if they are latter-day Edomites?
>
> "New wave... it's still rock'n'roll to me."
>
> I'm just as interested in goddamn biblical Jews stealing Canaan from
> Canaanites as I am in goddamn Zionist Jews stealing Palestine (same
> place) from the Palestinians.

But this raises the question as to what constitutes lawful right to land.
If the Almighty deeded the land, roughly from the Nile to the Euphrates,
to "His Chosen People", then who ARE those Chosen People? That is the
starting point. Given that those people claiming "Law of Return" cannot
validate their descent as from Jacob any more than Esau, they have no
claim in ECCLESIASTICAL LAW. That is really the issue here. Do you
understand what I am saying?

Look at it this way. If I go to England and say I am the inheritor of Lord
Hoo-Haws's castle I had better have a good argument for it. If I go to
Egypt and say I am the inheritor of the pyramids I had better have a good
argument. THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT IN LAW for saying that the people
claiming right of return are more descended from Jacob than Esau. If
anyone says otherwise, let's hear it, from either biology or ideology or
both.

Your protest is based on humanitarian considerations I gather. But there
is also the argument from law, ECCLESIASTICAL LAW.

Zandu Goldbar
Learned Elder of Zion

***** Let us talk about what we are not supposed to talk about until we know
good-speak from bad-speak; Whitehouse moronspeak from smartspeak. What is the code of
totem and taboo under Whitehouse-Orwellian "newspeak" as it was called in 1984? What
is "doubleplus ungood crimethink" in Orwell's classic? *****

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/KlSolB/TM
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]