-Caveat Lector- Forwarded with Compliments of Government of the USA in Exile (GUSAE):
Free Americans Proclaiming Total Emancipation and Working Towards
Democracy.

A web page which describes 9/11, the reasons for it, and
the cover-up in a clear and succinct form can now be found at
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/extra-911-flyer.htm

E X T R A
9-11 ATTACK A U.S. GOVERNMENT ACT
WORLD OIL RESOURCES THE CAUSE

This was not written by me but I'm pleased to publish it on Serendipity.

What makes this a bit different is that it also comes in the form
of a PDF file (there's a download link on that web page) with the
suggestion that this PDF file can be distributed by email as
an email attachment.

Now everyone who sends email to friends, relatives, journalists
and congresscritters can become a 9/11 activist with little effort,
just by attaching the PDF file to their messages.  (Unlike MS Word
DOC files, PDF files are always safe to open, it's just that they
need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which, however, is free.)

For US readers that web page will also be available by mid-February
at  http://serendipity.ptpi.net/wot/extra-911-flyer.htm and
at https://serendipity.ptpi.net/wot/extra-911-flyer.htm (SSL).

Feel free to distribute this message widely.

Regards,
Peter Meyer

Om 2">