-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-
Ordo Ab Chao: Kerry Is a New World Order Ass Clown :.

Can you see the setup? The ugly work gets done by the prodigal son, the imbecile who's so easy to hate. Then, after sufficient looting and bloodshed, a kinder, gentler fascist is called upon to restore appearances. In reality, the entire thing continues to slide down the rat hole. Democrats are Republicans with a slight guilt complex. Limousine liberals. Pathetic:

Kerry said that the United Nations should have control over most of our foreign military operations. "I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations."

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."

Please let us stay on topic and be civil.-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

Yahoo! Groups Links