By popular demand, here is yesterday's installment in the US v. Johnson
cypherpunk trial. It is expected to end today, according to email last
night from CJ's attorney, Gene Grantham:

>We expect the trial to conclude tomorrow and a ruling by Judge Bryan is
>expected tomorrow, as well.  Judge Bryan is an excellent judge, but I can't
>even begin to predict what his ruling will be.

Blanc was called to testify because her name was mentioned in a email
message posted to cypherpunks (allegedly by CJ) that ranted about Bill
Gates and Microsoft products. The IRS and DoJ argue it was a threat.
Details at (http://jya.com/cejfiles.htm)

Also John Gilmore has found a list of CJ's country music albums:
  http://jya.com/cej-music.htm

-Declan

*******