-Caveat Lector-

Also the movie Heathers.....sweet little Wynona Ryder, and this
Christian Slater;  a gun in a cafeteria, to a murder of a popular young
student, to bombs away....when I saw this movie some years back I was
horrified.

And please be assured, these movie stars and the script writers know
exactly what they are doing.....Wag the Dog is a joke compared to wht
they have done.

The latest trend is it not, to murder school kids....Halloween, was i
designed to terrify little children and turn murderers and butchers
against them?

And what about abortion; if a woman wants an abortion, do it quietly
between the doctor and patient....now our children observe their mothers
murdering their babies.   Arent we nice and setting nice examples...let
alone Doctor Kovorkian, or whatever his name is.   He is where he
belongs; they should put him on death role to assist those condemned to
die, in a more humane manner....

The movie industry is controlled by our government; the five major
publishing houses were bought by the Mafia some time back, and in 1974
World Publishing was bought up by the Mafia, and of course, they
published masonic bibles, etc.

Now here is Clinton playing another humanitarian role, while he and his
butchers of Waco and the Balkans send in armed troop virtually ready to
blast away at the school.   Can you imagine what might have happened
here, if the killers were alone in the building...and had not killed
themselves.

This country is kill krazy; who indoctrinted these children.

The one thing that I detested this afternoon, was a young man, who said
"oh nobody liked them, they were scum"....now I wonder why these kids
would do as they did.....who got their hooks into them, who set them
off....and why today?    These kids were obviously on drugs, and this
Mafia stuff....well how about a few moremovies with DiNiro playing the
Godfather; he is in trouble now in Italy for criminal connections.

A lot of evil is coming out of Colorado; from Ted Bundy, the guy that
shot Reagan, these kids, the little Jon Benet Ramsey.....the horrible
movie that got the Oscar, about the butchers which was said to be a
comedy that got an academy award.

Under the constitution the Arts and Sciences are not only protected, but
controlled; these are the propaganda machines, and our children are
their victims.

Why all the garbage on television; and Clinton has more pain and
suffering today; I wonder what these children think of sodomy in the
Oval Office and of a President who sends out butchers to do his dirty
work.

Maybe these kids are following his example; from their written messages,
it would appear so...Clinton is following in the steps of the Nazi
party...but I do not think our military will go along with this
peacefully.

colleen