From: Jude Andreas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] I have Bounced William Bacon
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:23:40 EDT

-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 4/5/2004 9:14:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Censorship of a free thinking group that often exposes plots and schemes of
establishment wrongdoing would be oxymoronic.
AMEN

Over the years, I have found that "plots" that I thought were ridicuous
turned out to be true.
There was a time when I would have thought that the Skull and Bones were
just
a group of frat boys having a few laughs.   In the past, I would have never
believed that "my country" could be complicit in the horror of 911.  And,
as a
female of Jewish parents, it has been a nightmare to realize what is REALLY
happening in Israel.

However, if we don't open our minds and seek the truth, wherever it may
lead,
we are doomed.

Peace,
Judy

www.ctrl.org
CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups
with

_________________________________________________________________ Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

www.ctrl.org