-Caveat Lector-

Skull & Bones and the Illuminati Need Your Help!

I remember hearing these people, during one of their "ceremonies" were
standing around trying to create a new being and some results were
evident as apparitions were flying around the room -- maybe elements of a
new invididual coming into existence.  Maybe that's how the antichrist
comes into existence -- not by a normal birth, but by being conjured up
by people in this world today.

That being said, remember that group of people who would love to see the
world population drop to around 500 million?  What if... just what if...
these people are behind all these doomsday people like Ed Dames and
Gordon Michael Scallion and others?  After hearing about their attempts
to use their minds to create a new being, it doesn't seem too far-fetched
at all for them to try to get the rest of us in on the action without our
even knowing it.

If these secret societies can create enough fear of specific events in
the world and get people into believing that such things are going to
actually happen, then perhaps with enough mass consciousness focused on,
say, a large planet floating by and causing worldwide Earthquakes and
massive solar flares from the sun, then the goal of secret societies will
have been met.  Our numbers may not be reduced to 500 million, but maybe
from 6 billion to 4 billion, then 2 billion may die afterward, leaving us
with 2 billion.

If mass consciousness really works, then we may have to consider that all
these doomsday people we love hearing on Coast to Coast might actually be
members of these secret societies.  All this sure brings more meaning to
the term "light warriors".  Light warriors are likely here to think happy
thoughts and not dwell on the dark future promoted by doomsday thinkers
on paranormal radio shows because it plays into the hands of those who
want us gone.

IMHO,
Damaeus
--