-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Re: [cia-drugs] Dan "the man&quoot; Senor and Wing TV and Quest
-Caveat Lector-
It is a warning not so say anything that can be quoted out of context, aka, anything.

Twisting serious wonderment whether I was dealing with a Sock Puppet or two humans or multiple personalities into a caricture of paranoia against me was quite unfair.

Unfair?  You accused me of being a government  agent, accused questionsquestions.net of causing the crash of your server and speculated that I didn't exist, all without any evidence whatsoever.  And you called my article "evil".  If you don't want to be called paranoid, don't say things that are paranoid.

If there were such a thing as satire, it should apply to interchangable wings and engines that just so happen to be the very same shape so you can't tell which is which, but this is perfectly normal and happens all the time to 767s. 767 mechanics are fit to be tied that 767 wings and engines can't be told apart.
That was satire.
See?
You can't tell what's satire anymore without holding up a sign, and maybe not even then.

You're desperately searching for something, anything that gives you something to complain about.

The wings cast a shadow on the building.  Claiming that the plane in the video had no wings is a joke.  Plus the fuselage is roughly the length of a 767.  The width of the shadow cast by the wings shows a plane the size of a 767.  I've said all this before and you've ignored it before and I expect you'll ignore it again.  You seem to not realize that everyone but you and your shrinking no-plane posse demands facts and rational analysis.

I was equivocal on the identification of the wings and engines in the image because video blurs small details, as I explained in my article.  In the particular image of which we speak, I felt that the engine could have been responsible for a substantial part of what is visible to the left and right of the fuselage and that the visual information of the engine and wing probably blurred together because of the extremely small resolution.  Therefore I said "wing or engine".   I was being responsible by not coming to a decisive conclusion when the evidence doesn't justify it, and you tried to make something out of that.  You don't know about being cautious with the evidence, do you?

Eric

Please let us stay on topic and be civil.-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor