-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [L&J] INT-LAW The FACTS in our Human Rights Complaint Against
    Canada (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:52:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: Zandu Goldbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: INT-LAW The FACTS in our Human Rights Complaint Against Canada

Your picture helps in maintaining focus.Over 1,000 Vancouverites alone spend their
nights suffering from life-threatening exposure-related illnesses in this way. It is a
FACT. This government threatens the health and lives of thousands of people, eg by
Form/Procedure 2863 in BC which threatens to put them into the conditions in your
picture. THAT IS FACT. It is also FACT that they are innocent, peaceful citizens going
about their daily affairs and making a contribution to society and the economy. When
government follows through on such threats and seriously damages the health and takes
the lives of these innocent people by the method in your picture, WHAT DOES
INTERNATIONAL LAW CALL IT?

That is what we are asking UNHCHR to tell us next week when it receives the package
sent on June 14 by postal mail. It will be a sad day for international justice if they
simply ignore it.

ZG

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:40:44 -0700 (PDT), Party of
Citizens wrote:

> The file and formal complaints were mailed to Geneva
on
> June 14. They
> include a photograph by EE of a person sleeping in a
> Vancouver doorway (as
> do >1,000 every night) with just a light piece of
> cardboard underneath and
> a light blanket on top. Maybe a picture is worth a
> thousand words.

My picture IS worth 1,000 words. Try it yourself,
anyone. Take a picture like that. That is NOT a way of
life but a way of death. So what do you say about the
people who FORCE it upon others in the governments of
Canada?

EE

That is
> the picture of a death sentencing when used by MHR
with
> Form/Procedure HR
> 2863.
>
> Yes we can get hundreds or thousands to sign such a
> complaint if that is
> all UNHCHR needs. That is why we set up complainants
in
> three categories:
> individual, class-action and political party; to let
> UNHCHR decide what it
> wants in that respect. Also if they think we have not
> exhausted domestic
> remedies, they can just tell us where to go for a
> remedy and we will
> happily comply.
>
> Hopefully the issue will not be numbers but
> "FUNDAMENTAL JUSTICE" as that
> expression is used in Section 7 of the Canadian
Charter
> of Rights and
> Freedoms. Is it JUST to allow individuals in one and
> only one socially
> identifiable group to be legally put to death in
Canada
> as Frank Paul died
> (death-by-exposure in a cold, wet Vancouver alley)?
> Individuals who are as
> innocent as a human being can be; who have committed
no
> crime? Sometimes
> it seems homelessness and the life and
> health-threatening conditions which
> go with it "just happens". But the "just happens"
> description fails when
> you have a procedure like HR 2863 (which was mailed to
> UNHCHR in the
> "Evidence" category) which has the conditions written
> on the form: fail to
> obey us and you may be out on the street is
essentially
> what it threatens.
>
> Not only does it threaten that against non-disabled
> people but also
> thousands who have diagnosed medical disabilities.
With
> just one night of
> sleeping in an alley it is likely that
exposure-related
> symptoms will set
> in. Thus life-threatening illness is what HR 2863
> threatens, particularly
> in conjunction with previously diagnosed medical
> disabilities.
>
> If UDHR stands for anything it is the inherent dignity
> and worth of an
> innocent human being. Martin, Campbell and Campbell do
> not believe an
> innocent human being has such inherent value or they
> would repeal the
> aspects of the MHR regimen which threaten the lives
and
> health of the
> clientelle, FOR NO CRIME WHATSOEVER. At least Martin
> and Premier
> Campbell-1 have the power to repeal it and Mayor
> Campbell-2 has the power
> to protest it.
>
> FUNDAMENTAL JUSTICE: How much more "universal" can
> human rights be than to
> say that an individual who is innocent and has
> committed no crime should
> not be severely punished with life-threatening
> conditions?

> The Governments of BC and Canada believe they have the
> right to torture
> and kill innocent citizens. The UDHR says
> otherwise.
>

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:24:22 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
> >

> > > Yesterday 27 of us who have signed the complaint
> form,
> > > postal mailed our file to UNHCHR in Geneva. Any
> > guesses
> > > how they will respond?
> > >

> > > It's almost a guarantee that you will be ignored.
> > > You're the salmon swimming
> > > upstream. It's habitual behavior unless there are
> > > substantial numbers
> > > supporting it; then your odds are raised a bit.
> > >
> > > Tane
> >
> > 27 signed the complaint but we could easily get 270.
> > Party of Citizens is small but it is a registered
> party
> > and does run candidates. Also 2 directors of the
party
> > signed a separate complaint form at
> >

> > so that may help.
> >
> > It is a matter of fundamental justice is it not? It
is
> > as much a matter of sentencing an innocent person to
> > death by pushing them into Georgia Straight as
pushing
> > them into the street. What do numbers have to do
with
> > fundamental justice?
> >
> > EE

*** What human rights code should guide homo sapiens off-planet? Will the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights suffice? ***
Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JFQulB/TM

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/