-Caveat Lector-

> I heard some Arabs are asking for an apology.  I humbly offer mine here:
> I am sorry that the last seven times the Americans took up arms and
> sacrificed the blood our youth it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia,
> Kosovo, Gulf War 1 ? Kuwait, etc.)

So we took up arms to defend Muslims in Europe and Kuwait.? Ha, Ha, Ha.
So, the oil pipeline planned for Albania and Macedonia had nothing to do with
it - it was 'for the Moslems' that we bombed and murdered thousands of Serbian
civilians and poisoned the place for hundreds of years with depleted uranium.
How wonderful we freed Kuwait from Saddam (after US Ambassador April Gillespi
OK'ed his invasion). Thank God we liberated Kuwait and gave it back to the
Kuwaiti and US Oil Barons.

> I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after
> 9/11.  I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.

Sorry we have been the enablers, funders and providers of Israeli state
terrorism against Arabs and the Palestinian people. Sorry we station thousands
of troops
and civilian CIA and corporate mercenaries in most Arab countries to enable
their local Arab dictators to torture, imprison and murder Arab reformers.

> I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships.

I am sorry that they are kept in power by the CIA, the Pentagon, and the US
State Dept.

> I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth. I am sorry that their
> governments breed hate for the US in their religious schools.

I am sorry they squander their wealth.But if they didn't squander their oil
wealth buying billions in US weaponry, Treasury Bonds and proping up a wildly
over priced Wall Street, our economy would collapse.

> I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and
> highjacked the Palestinian "cause."  I am sorry that no other Arab country
> will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those
> same Palestinians.

I am sorry our good, close ally (and welfare client state) Israel helped found,
fund and establish Hamas. I am sorry the CIA (and Mossad) supported Arafat for
years in order to help him suppress democratic Palestinian nationalists.

> I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
> supporters of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame
the >USA.

I am sorry the USA does everything in its power to keep 'insanely wealthy Arab'
dictators in power and am so grateful we then donate bags of surplus wheat to
poor Arabs (after helping to steal most of their national wealth).

> I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understand any
> of this.

I am sorry our corporate media was so enthralled by anti American statist
neo-cons that they lapped up Bush's lies and deceits leading us to an illegal,
unconstitutional war.

> I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of
> the"food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk
> suffered.

I am sorry the US State Dept continunes to block a real investigation into this
UN
corruption because it involves too many big US companies and well connected US
politicians.

> I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of  homicide bombers
>upon their death.  I am sorry that those same bombers are seeking 72 virgins ?
I >can't seem to find one here on Earth.

I am sorry the Palestinians don't have their own F-16's and Abrams tanks so they
can fight 'fair' against the Israeli state terrorists. After all, an Israeli air
force officer dropping 2000 lb bombs on an apartment house full of Palestinian
women and children deserves a medal while a Palestinian who volunteers for a
'one way mission' and delivers his bomb in person is nothing but a terrorist
motivated strictly by wet dreams.

> I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies are a legitimate target.

What is the difference between a 'homicide bomber' as opposed to a plain old
'bomber'? Most children are killed by govt bombs, not individual bombers. If you
totaled up all the children bombed by the US since WWII it would probably total
several million (a few million in Viet Nam alone). Israeli 'homocide bombers'
have murdered 100 X's the number of children killed by the Palestinian bombers.

> I am sorry that our troops died to free more Arabs. I am sorry they stopped
the >gang rape rooms and the filling of mass  graves of dissidents.
> I am sorry they show so much restraint when their brothers in arms are
> killed.  I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any
> other group.

Thanks for the education. I didn't realize the Bush Gang invaded Iraq in order
'free more Arabs.' I thought we invaded Iraq in order to stop Saddam from nuking
the US at any moment. I thought Saddam was behind 9/11. I thought Saddam was the
best buddy of Bin Laden (who had vowed to kill Saddam). I apologize to the
Shiites and Kurds on behalf of the US for first encouraging them to revolt
against Saddam in 1991 and then stabbing them in the back when the US gave
Saddam the OK to murder them by the 100,000's.

> I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of
> Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we don't drop a few
> dozen DaisyCutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry the US has turned Iraq into a killing field for US soldiers and Iraqi
civilians. I am sorry there are psychopaths in the US who advocate mass murder
of civilians by the mass bombing of cities.

> If you want an apology from this American your gonna have a long wait.
> You'll have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins!!!

I am sooo sooo sorry this nation has so many unpatriotic, ignorant Americans who
have become such clueless, credulous slaves to the New Corporate State.

www.ctrl.org