-Caveat Lector-

Grace Slick For President

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Grace.htm

Image: Grace Slick

(Conspiracy Nation, 6/20/04) -- It's time for a change.

The so-called Greatest Generation, actually sleeping apostles who totally missed the rise of the Military-Industrial Complex and its consequent betrayal of American idealism, are eerie precursors of what the Baby Boomer Generation could become. Do we want to end up like that? Like failures fed mush by an ass-licking Tom Brokaw?

We are already a joke to Generation X, who sneer at our persistent reminiscences about the 1960s.

"You should have been there. The 1960s were wild! We were going to change the world!" ("Sure thing, old-timer.")

Look at the brown-nosing conformist leaders we have heaved up: Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. To Generation X, with no memory of wild child Abbie Hoffman nor of John and Yoko hiding in a bag, Clinton and Bush personify the 1960s.

Look into your heart. Is this the memory you want to hand down to your children, the past equated with  Clinton and Bush?

There is still hope: a lady, not assassinated like Hoffman and Lennon, who never sold out her 1960s idealism. When the Truth is Found to be Lies, Vote for Grace Slick.

And what do we know of Grace Slick? March 5, 1994: Grace Slick arrested for pointing a shotgun at police. This tells us not only that she supports the right to keep and bear arms, but also that she truly wants to get government off our backs.

Sure she's a little wild, but so were we, once upon a time. At least we know she's honest, which is more than can be said about most politicians these days.

"I've enjoyed accomodations offered by police departments from Florida to Hawaii. Any time I saw a badge, something in me would snap," reminisced Ms. Slick. Slick is not reacting to the police, per se, who after all don't write the laws. She is obviously (as she herself says) reacting to a badge, symbol of the seal given to Cain and denoting authoritarianism.

And why not get the griping feminists off our backs by giving them what they're always bitching about -- at last, a woman president, Grace Slick.

"What you gonna do about Cleveland? What you gonna do about the economic price index?" So rhetorically asked Slick in one of her political statements. Her solution? "F*** You! We do what we want!" And that is her in a nutshell, a living embodiment of what the 1960s were really about.

This November, when you go to vote, tell the Judge of Election you'd like to cast a write-in vote. They can instruct you on how that is done. Then, after you enter the voting booth, for president spell out that last hope name, Grace Slick.

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.