Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:45:36 -0400
From: johnperna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [conspiracy-net] Get a life FAGGOT Brothel pushing Perna!!!

    4. Wasting the time of patriots, by forcing them to respond to personal
attacks.

How to recognize false opposition (NEUTRALIZERS)

NEUTRALIZERS are people who distract patriots from defending freedom.
AMONG MANY OTHER TACTICS,
they do this by:
    1. Deceiving patriots into supporting hoaxes.
    2. Dividing patriots into fighting each other, creating strife among
patriots
    3. Deceiving patriots into creating class struggle by promoting ethnic
hatred.
    4. Wasting the time of patriots, by forcing them to respond to personal
attacks.
    5. Using multiple aliases to create the appearance that there is
someone, who believes them to be credible.
    6. ABOVE ALL: Accusing the most effective patriots of being false
opposition.
THE GOLDEN RULE OF DISINFORMERS:
    Always accuse your adversary of whatever is true about yourself.

Any person; who does ALL of the above is certain to be a NEUTRALIZER.

Rather than wasting time responding to personal attacks,
it is better to respond quickly to this foolishness,
basically by sending a "form letter";
which addresses anything worthy of comment.

Then go back to work opposing tyranny.
IN THIS WAY Neutralizers  ACTUALLY DO NOT waste the time of patriot
activists.
Just dispense with them, with a standard response
(This is also a standard response)

To read THE NEUTRALIZERS by Robert Welch,

VISIT:
http://www.jbs.org/visitor/focus/refute/neutralizers.htm

There is a presence, on the internet,

of persons who attempt to distract patriots away from defending liberty,

by seducing them into all sorts of silly programs;

which would ultimately, waste resources,

make them appear to be foolish,

and cause them to lose credibility.

This includes claims that the vapor trails; that jets always leave, are a
plot to poison us.
This includes claims that the stickers, placed on the back of road signs by
manufacturer's , are some sort of trail blazing for a future enemy army.
This even includes a propaganda blitz to BAN WATER,
by using its scary sounding chemical name: Dihydrogen Monoxide

At the first glance we might be tempted to assume that it is merely madness,
that there are those among us who are telling people that the clouds,
and the street signs, are out to get us,
or that we should ban Dihydrogen Monoxide (which is also know as water)

A PATRIOT,
WHO DOES NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THIS NONSENSE,
will be distracted from defending freedom,
by having to waste all of his time responding to personal attacks.

To paraphrase Skakespeare
"Me thinks there is a method in their madness".

The REALLY interesting thing to notice, if HOW MANY of the "experts";
who help to propagate these outlandish fantasies ARE PAST OR PRESENT FEDERAL
EMPLOYEES.

One of these disinformers lives in a shipping container,
in a very rural area of Owen County, Indiana.
He heats his shipping container with firewood.
Who pays for his computer upkeep, accessories,
or Internet Service Provider fees?

If you will study the tactics used by the FBI COINTELPRO program.
THEN you will recognize FBI COINTELPRO immediately.

Visit:

http://bcn.boulder.co.us/environment/vail/ifanagentknocks.html

Take note of the following paragraph:

"The FBI COINTELPRO program was initiated in 1956. Its purpose, as
described later by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, was "to expose, disrupt,
misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize activities" of those
individuals and organizations whose ideas or goals he opposed. Tactics
included: falsely labeling individuals as informants; infiltrating groups
with persons instructed to disrupt the group; sending anonymous or forged
letters designed to promote strife between groups; initiating politically
motivated IRS investigations; carrying out burglaries of offices and
unlawful wiretaps; and disseminating to other government agencies and to
the media unlawfully obtained derogatory information on individuals and
groups."

If you understand the meaning of the tactic
"to expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize
activities"
you will understand that the person who is most likely of being a Fed,
is the one who involves patriots in activities that have no effect on those
who are building tyranny, and activities that will destroy the credibility
of the patriots.

Those who are building tyranny would love to convince people that we are all
a bunch of paranoid nuts,
so that we will we unable to warn people about the building of tyranny.

Those who are building tyranny
would be more capable of convincing people that we are
paranoid nuts, if they could convince a segment of the patriots to run
around telling people that the clouds, and the street signs,
are out to get us,
or that we should ban water.

If you understand the meaning of the tactic
"infiltrating groups with persons instructed to disrupt the group;
sending anonymous or forged letters designed to promote strife between
groups"
OR OF:
"disseminating to other government agencies and to
the media unlawfully obtained derogatory information on individuals and
groups."
THEN you will know that a campaign of personal attacks
on the real patriots is a part of the FBI COINTELPRO program.

If you understand the meaning of the tactic of
falsely labeling individuals as informants
THEN you will know that the person;
who is most likely to be a fed,
is the one who calls the real patriot a fed.
It is a common tactic of FBI COINTELPRO to try to
be THE FIRST ONE MAKE THE ACCUSATION.