-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 6/26/2004 5:34:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Why has John Kerry not denounced billionaire and Democrat Party donor George Soros for comparing the Bush Administration to Nazis. Soros stated, "When I hear Bush say, 'You're either with us or against us,' it reminds me of the Germans. It conjures up memories of Nazi slogans on the walls, Der Feind Hort mit
John Kerry and I both realize that George Soros knows Nazi methods well from personal experience.  George Bush's "You're either with us or against us," tells a lot of us that George Bush's form of politics, comparable to that of the Nazi or not, certainly is a far cry from the democratic form of government that we  enjoyed up until his selection.  Prudy
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.