-Caveat Lector-

The Transformation Studies Group is under seige in Edinburgh - as is the whole
set of office bearers and people who maintain a rather special place that
practises freedom of thought.
We are a part of a Scottish Society and maintain a proud tradition in
Edinburgh of independence from influence of government or cabal - so that
must hardly come as a surprise to researchers on this list - but the way it
is being done truly alarms me to the very core.
First came the external imposition of an un-necessarily complex alarm system
which requires pin numbers and beeping little boxes - and if you accidently
open a room door - the police turn up.
Then came the imposition of a secret Cabal that pretends that it doesn't exist
and is prepared to say so in minutes at meetings though contradicts that in
front of less witnesses.
Now they want all keys, all security passwords, every bodys PIN numbers,
they want the archives, they want the Trust deeds to the library, they
seem to want to evict our tenants, they want to change lawyers, they want
to provoke lawsuits.
In the background, the disgraceful Esoteric School plot and wheel around any
available finances the Society has had - whilst people connected to it -
attempt to sequester large funds for the Indian Society.
Then came the assault of aggressive letters with veiled truths and half
truths,
assassination by inuendo of various good and special people.
'why not step down then, [Andrew] other people will come along and run it'
'the right people always turn up' -
[it maybe that someone has a franchise on brown shirts]
meanwhile other people I care about are being hurt by these thugs - who
are by no means mindless.
These people seem extremely 'possessed'
We will not lie down to these people.

This is where I need some comment - I am bewildered - because
the people responsible for these deeds had beguiled us and I don't
consider myself stupid.
They were previously thought of as spiritual, gentle and respectable till
they came out of the woodwork.
I pass this on to the list in the hope that other people will not be as
saddened when the nice people in their lives that they take for granted
turn out to be Monsters.

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh    Scotland